Welcome & Disclaimer

Hello! Welcome to this Jeongguk X OC X Yoongi AU story!

If you are not comfortable with strong language or stories with sexually explicit content, I completely respect that, but I would advise you to refrain from reading this particular story. I will not be labeling chapters with warnings. So, please read at your own discretion!

This is a work of fan fiction using the names and physical appearances of the members of BTS. I do not claim ownership of any member of BTS. Situations are loosely inspired by life experiences, as well as my imagination. This story is for entertainment purposes only.

I do not allow my written work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

Though the written work is my own, I do not own the rights to or take credit for the images and videos used in the story.

I started writing fan fiction stories as a means of personal therapy- through using my creativity. I hope you enjoy!

One more thing to note! This is a standalone story, a complete alternative universe away from BTS, the band. It is not part of my Bangtan Couples Encounters Series! This is a story focusing on polyamory. If you're not comfortable with that, please don't read it. If you are fine with it, continue on!

My stories are usually filled with lots of fluff and smut! But, this story will also definitely have a healthy dose of angst. Mainly, this is a typical story filled with some heartbreak and romance, so continue reading, if you're interested!

Instagram: @yoonreverie

©Yoonreverie 2021-2022