10. Blushing Idiot

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

"Yoongi, shouldn't you get going?" Dami asks as she walks closer to Namjoon's work station where I'm watching him work on a rose piece for his current client.

"I will be heading out in a few minutes. Just seeing what Namjoon is working on and it's looking great. I need to do a couple more things in the office then I'll be out of the shop," I inform Dami and Namjoon.

"Are you picking Cassie up?" Namjoon asks as he continues tattooing his client.

"No, we are just meeting up at the restaurant," I casually answer as I watch Namjoon's line work.

"Yoongi! Why aren't you picking her up?! That's not great dating etiquette," Dami chides as she gives me a judging look.

"Well, it's not a date, that why. Anyway, I'm just going to head to the office." I get out of Namjoon's station and walk towards our shop's office. I want to avoid further questions from the two.

"Yeah sure, just walk away, boss!" Dami yells teasingly back at me as she heads to the front to join Sana at the receptionist desk. As I get close to the door of the office, Hoseok appears beside me, as if out of nowhere.

"Yoongz, want to see that coy fish tattoo I finished up a couple days ago during a late session when you were out?" Hoseok follows me into the office as he speaks.

"Yes, let me see," I say as I head to the desk and sit on the leather desk chair.

"Here, check it out!" Hoseok speaks in a proud tone as he hands me his phone with the picture pulled up for me to see.

"Damn, Hobi, as always, you've made a masterpiece! The colors turned out perfect, man!" I genuinely compliment Hoseok. The man is brilliant.

"Thank, bro!" Hoseok beams and continues to speak. "So, looking forward to your date with Cassie?"

"It's not a date! Why are you all assuming it's one?" I say with slight annoyance in my voice.

"Because you're the one that kept going on about how fucking gorgeous she is to me the day after Jungkook did her first tattoo on her." Hoseok reminds me of the day after I first met Cassie. I do confide in Hoseok a lot when it comes to personal things in my life.

"Yes, she's gorgeous, but we are just friends. She low-key mentioned how she's happy to be single after her recent break-up and that she's not ready for anything right now, so I respect that."

"I see. So, you guys are just friends. Got it. And, Jeongguk?" He queries.

"What about Jeongguk?" I arch my brow at him. I know where he's leading with this.

"You've had your eyes on him for a while. Are you over that?" He continues to interrogate me.

"I need to move on from that silly crush." I sigh out as I think of Jeongguk.

"Moving on from Jeongguk, now with your sights on Cassie?" Hoseok raises his eyebrows a couple of times and smirks.

"Hoseok, like I said, Cassie and I are developing a friendship. From the times I've talked to her in the shop and the times we've messaged through Instagram, and now through texts, I want to get to know more about her. We get along." I lean back in the chair as I speak.