16. Mine For the Night

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

Jungkook and I are up at the bar, waiting for a bartender. We are trying to get drinks for ourselves, Cassie, and her friend. I could see Jungkook looking over to where Cassie is sitting while we wait to be helped.

"Who are you looking at?" I ask him, nonchalantly.

"Huh?" He looks over to me. I nudge my head over Cassie's direction.

"Oh, I just...I was just thinking about how good Cassie looks tonight," he admits to me. I guess the alcohol in his system is letting him be more open with me.

"Do you have a thing for her?" I curiously ask.

"Honestly? I do. But, I'm not sure if I'll ever do anything about it. She's my best friend and I don't think she'll ever see me as anything more," Jeongguk speaks with a slightly slurred speech.

"I get it. But, if you feel like it's right, I guess you should say something to her," I tell him, even though, a part of me feels slightly jealous that he has his eyes on her. Though, I guess I also have my eyes on her, as well. But, I also have been so enamored by Jeongguk.

I feel insanely conflicted at the moment.

"I just don't want to fuck up years of friendship," he shares with me. Before I can reply, a female bartender comes up to us and helps us with our drinks. She makes quick work of the beverages and I have her add them to my bar tab.

We head over and we see that it's only Hoseok and Cassie sitting at one table and about three of Dami's friends sitting at the other table. We head over to where Cassie and Hoseok are seated. Jungkook sits on the empty chair next to Cassie and I decide to sit across from her. Jungkook hands her gin and tonic to her and I place her friend's drink beside her.

I have to admit that I'm unbelievably attracted to Cassie. And, she looks absolutely breathtaking in that red dress she's donning. But, then, I look over at Jeongguk, and I can't help but be drawn to him with his black attire that his body carries so well.

"Um, excuse me," One of Dami's friends is standing behind Jeongguk and taps his shoulder. Jeongguk looks over to the woman who has just gained his attention.

"Hey, Suzie, right?" Jeongguk asks her and throws her an endearing smile.

"Yes! I was wondering if you wanted to join me on the dance floor?" She boldly asks him. Jeongguk gazes out to the dance floor then back at Suzie.

"Yeah, sure! Why not!" He gets up and takes Suzie's hand that she's holding out for him.

"I'll be back," he yells back at us as he disappears into the dance floor with Dami's friend.

"Well, there he goes with another chick," Cassie says, sounding slightly exasperated, then she downs her gin and tonic.

"Cass, would you like to dance?" I ask her. I'm not really into dancing, but having Cassie's body against me sounds fucking pleasant right now.

"Sure! I can take Penny's drink over to her, too." Cassie stands up and waits for me to walk around the table to get to her. As soon as I'm beside her, I gently grab her hand and we head over to the part of the dance floor where most of our crew is dancing.

Cassie walks over to her friend, who's dancing with some random guy. She taps her friend's shoulder, and her friend turns to her and smiles widely as she takes the drink from Cassie's hand. As soon as I see that Cassie's hand is free, I grab her wrist and turn her to face me, then I wrap my arms around her waist. Her eyes widen as she looks at me, but then they turn lustful as I move my hands down to her ass. She rests her arms on my shoulders.

"You look so fucking good tonight," I growl into her ear.

"So do you, Yoongi," Cassie says back into my ear then starts to nibble on my earlobe making me groan.

"Are we going to have a repeat of last night?" I ask her as our bodies move in sync to the song that the DJ is playing.

"Your place or mine?" She asks with a playfulness to her voice.

"I guess we'll play it by ear as the night progresses," I croon out as I spin her around to have her back against my chest. She takes the bait and starts to grind her gorgeous ass against my crotch.

Fuck, she turns me on.

Our bodies sway along with the music. My hands grip on her hips while her hands are resting on my hands.

As I'm dancing with Cassie, I look up and see Jungkook dancing with Suzie, but he's looking over at our direction. His face looks troubled.

I know that Jungkook just confessed to me that he has a thing for Cassie, but he never said he was planning on making a move anytime soon. And, honestly, I've been attracted to Cassie ever since I've been spending time with her.

If I can't have Jeongguk, I can at least enjoy Cassie's company.

"Hey, Cassie, do you maybe want to come over to my place after this?" I speak loud enough into her ear for her to hear me.

"I'd like that, but I don't want Penelope to head home by herself," she thinks out loud. I like that she's thoughtful.

"I can have her Uber back with Namjoon and Hoseok, since I came over with them. She'll be safe with them," I assure her.

"Then, you can take me home tonight," she speaks as she turns to face me. She wraps her arms around my neck and places her lips against mine. I grab and squeeze her ass as we get lost in a heated lip lock.

She's mine, again, for the night.

🖤

☽°•°★°•°☾

A/N:

Hi Bunnies and Kittens!

Not much to say, so here's one of my favorite quotes by these two.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you for reading!😘
💋
-MissD