50. Video Chat

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

"Well, if the two of you were here in this bed with me, none of us would have any clothing on." I tell my two loves who I'm speaking to through FaceTime. I wish I was with them right now.

It looks as if Jeongguk has now propped his iPad to stand properly on my coffee table and it's giving me a fairly good view of Cassie sitting on the couch. Soon after Jeongguk is done angling the iPad just right, he joins Cassie, sitting right next to her.

"Yoongi, you would've been the one to undress me and Jeongguk, right?" Cassie maintains eye contact with the screen as she pulls her shirt off over her head, revealing that she has nothing on under her shirt. Cassie has above-averaged sized tits, and I so badly want to squeeze them and suck on and nip at her nipples.

"Yes, I probably would have had you two out of your clothes in a blink of an eye. Cassie, why don't you stand up and face Jeongguk and take off your pajama pants for me?" I command her and I see her tilt her head to the side and she bites her lips.

"Anything for you, Mister," Cassie says in a breathy voice while getting up to stand facing, Jeongguk. Her back is turned facing me. She's blocking my view of Jeongguk, but I'm sure he's admiring her breasts that are now right in front of his face.

I get up from my bed and move over to the table and place my iPad on it. I settle myself into the chair and get comfortable.

The gorgeous vixen puts on a show as she pulls down her lavender pajama pants and she bends down in such a sensual way while she pushes down the fabric to her ankles. She slowly stands back up and looks over to her shoulder and at the iPad screen.

"I hope this is a good view for you, Mister Min," Cassie says in a tantalizing voice.

"Oh, it's perfect Cassie. It would be a lot better if you had that thong off. Kookie, be a good boy and tear it off our girl, will you?" I order the gorgeous man sitting on the couch. I decide to start unbuttoning my striped pajama shirt without tearing my eyes away from Cassie and Jeongguk.

"Oh, with pleasure, sir," Jeongguk croons out. Fuck, I miss his voice when it gets all lustful.

I watch on as Jeongguk rips the thong off of Cassie, making her lightly gasp at the action. I remove my shirt off of myself leaving me half naked.

"Cassie, wouldn't it be better if Jeongguk was fully naked?" I ask my girl and she nods.

"Yes sir," she answers me. I watch as Cassie helps Jeongguk up from the couch. As soon as Jeongguk is standing, Cassie pulls down Jeongguk's gray sweatpants, along with his boxers. Jeongguk had taken off his shirt during this time, and I had also shed myself of my pajama pants and boxers. They are both standing so that I'm seeing Jeongguk's right side and Cassie's left side of her body.

When Cassie pulled down Jeongguk's pants, she dropped to her knees, and is now on the ground. I watch Jeongguk's delicious cock spring out on display, wanting so badly to pleasure him myself. As soon as Jeongguk fully steps out of his clothing, Cassie places her hands on the base of his cock.

"Cassie, pleasure our man for us, nice and good." I tell the woman who's looking sexy on her knees. She looks at the iPad and gives me a devilish smile.