9. Entourage

Cassie's 1st Person POV

"Are you sure it's not a date?" Jin questions me as I flat-iron my hair in front of my vanity and he peruses my closet. I can trust Jin to help pick out a cute outfit for me.

"Yes. After Yoongi said, 'It's a date,' he clarified after he saw the expression on my face that it's just a night out between two friends. Which is great, because I really don't want to date right now. I'm not ready."

"I totally understand, Cass. Though, if I were in your shoes, I would not be able to resist that man. I'd let him do unspeakable things to me." He places his hand on his chest and he looks as if he's daydreaming about Yoongi.

"Oh, I know, Jin. You're such a hoe," I say, amusingly, looking over at him briefly then turning back to look at myself in the mirror so I can continue to focus on my hair.

"One hundred percent," he says proudly. "Cass, are you wanting to go casual, dressy, or what?"

"Dressy casual, maybe?" I state, questioningly, as I turn off my flat iron and reach down to unplug it from the outlet.I give myself a once over to make sure my makeup and hair look just right and then, I head over to stand next to Jin.

"How about this pink dress? Maybe you can pair it with a denim jacket?" Jin holds out the possible dress for tonight.

"I'm not sure I'm feeling that outfit. Maybe something less bright...no pastels, Jin. I have smokey eye makeup, so something that would suit my makeup."

"Something more dark and edgy? I mean, judging from Yoongi's Instagram, he seems to like wearing a lot of black," Jin thinks out loud as he goes to town rummaging through hangers of clothing.

"He definitely likes black clothing," I reply back, as I sit on the side of the bed closest to Jin and my closet. I decide to go on Instagram while I let Jin do all the work of finding me my look for tonight.

As I scroll through photos posted by friends, I come across a picture that Namjoon shared this morning and I can't help but smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Jin raises a brow as he is now observing me. I hold my phone out to him so he can see the screen. He grabs my phone so he can get a better look of the image on the screen.

namtatz
Black Cat Tattoo

Liked by hobi94 and others

namtatz Flashback to three years ago when we were in the process of moving into the current shop location we are at now. Grateful I get to do something I love and have @min_genius as my business partner.