45. What Did You Say?

Cassie's 1st Person POV

This week went by so fast, with Yoongi, Jeongguk and I completely busy all week with our jobs. Every night this week, we've all spent the night at either Yoongi's or Jeongguk's place. We avoided my place since Penelope and Jay have been at our condo a lot. And, well, my men and I need our privacy. With Yoongi living on his own and Taehyung being out of town for his job the past three days, it made sense to spend my night at their homes. We spent a lot of time exploring each other's bodies. Yoongi was the dominant one for the most part. But, it was a blast every time he let Jeongguk and I dominate him.

And, it is now Friday. I have one more client before I get to go on my lunch with Yoongi. He took the day off to do some errands and pack for his trip to Florida, which he'll be leaving for tomorrow, early in the morning. He said he would come to the salon to take me out for lunch. It's been so great with him trying to spend as much time with me and Jeongguk before he leaves.

Yoongi's never been to the salon I work at since he's always working at his tattoo shop during the time that I'm working. But, now that he has this time off, I'm looking forward to him visiting my workplace. I'm excited to introduce him to my coworkers who I'm close with.
Jeongguk wanted to come join us but he's currently working on a massive Medusa tattoo right now. Yoongi said we could at least order Jeongguk something to go and he can drop by the tattoo shop to give him the food, which I think is a sweet idea.

It's almost 11am which is when my next appointment is scheduled. I'm only doing a haircut with my next scheduled client, so I doubt it'll take long. Yoongi had texted me a moment ago saying he'll just head over and wait in the lobby if he's early.

"Cassie, Bonnie is here for her 11am appointment! She brought her friend with her. I'll just grab a chair so she can sit with you all in your station." I hear Layla from behind me while I straighten out some of my materials on the table.

"Sounds good!" I turned to see her with Bonnie right behind her. I am taken aback when I see Chaelin standing right next to Bonnie. I don't show that I'm surprised and I just try my best to look neutral.

"Bonnie, go ahead and take a seat. Chaelin, Layla will be here soon with a chair for you to sit on. It's so nice to see both of you!" I try to speak with as much enthusiasm as I can muster without sounding completely fake.

"Thank you! Bonnie and I are going out on a little shopping trip after this. I figure I'd come along with her during her hair appointment." Chaelin smiles at me and all of a sudden, Layla appears with a chair.

"Here you go, Ma'am!" Layla places the chair down in my work area and Chaelin thanks her and sits on the chair. She sits somewhat facing Bonnie.

"So how are you ladies doing?" I ask the women just to start off friendly conversation. They both tell me about how their weeks were and that took up about fifteen minutes. Then, I ask if they have any alluring weekend plans.

"Great! I'm actually excited for tomorrow since my boyfriend is taking me to see Hamilton* in Hollywood!" Bonnie says cheerfully.

"Oh! That's amazing! I have tickets to go see them in a couple weeks!" I share with the women. Yoongi knows how much I love Hamilton, from watching it through Disney+, so he had purchased tickets for me, him and Jeongguk to see it at the Hollywood Pantages Theater.

"Are you going with friends?" Bonnie asks, as if trying to keep the conversation going.

"Yes! A couple of my favorite people and I are going out for an early dinner and then heading over to see the musical." I debated saying that my boyfriends are going with me, but I ended up just being broad with the details.