48. Second Wind

Jeongguk's 1st Person POV

It's been a long day at the hospital. I'm relieved to hear from the doctor that my mother is doing great and that they plan on discharging her, hopefully sometime tomorrow. They'll do additional tests and make sure that she will be in tip-top shape to go home.

It was nice to spend time with my mom, today, in her hospital room. She looked like she was in good spirits even with the previous day being such an ordeal for her. I knew she was happy to see Cassie and I'm grateful Cassie insisted on staying there most of the day with my family.

I know Yoongi had difficulty leaving us. If he had it his way, he would have chosen to stay with us. But, I was the one who reminded him that the tattoo business is one of his top priorities. I told him that I know how much he cares about my family and I and that he shouldn't feel like he's neglecting me if he left to fly to Florida.

Yoongi has shown so much, through his actions, of how much he does look out for me, and it really means the world to me. And, then, when I saw him interact with my mom, I could tell my mom was taken by him.

It's weird how, last year, I was that man who went from one fling to another, never thinking I would settle down, at least not anytime soon. It's not that I didn't want to commit to anyone. I just always ever wanted one particular person who I thought I could never have, that person being Cassie.

Who knew that getting piss drunk at Jin's brother's wedding would be one of the best things to ever happened to me. I ended up confessing to Cassie about my feelings for her that night, and she confessed to returning those feelings for me.

And, then, having Yoongi in my life...the three of us together just makes sense.

What I'm realizing tonight, is that Cassie and I haven't had as much opportunity to be one-on-one with each other. Ever since the three of us agreed to be exclusive with one another, the only times I've been physically involved with her was with Yoongi around.

I walk into the bathroom seeing Cassie already in the shower. And, fuck, I'd be lying if I said I'd never fantasized being in the shower with her and pleasuring her. I thought I was tired, but I think I've hit my second wind.

I slide the door open and step into the shower. I wrap my arms around Cassie's wet, naked body. She quickly places her hands on my arms and looks over to her right, and I move my head over so that I can lock eyes with her.

"I'm glad you could join me, Kookie," Cassie speaks and I can hear a hint of lust in her voice.

"Mmm, is that right?" I croon into her ear, letting my right hand move down to cup her mound, making Cassie lightly gasp. It doesn't take long for my middle finger to find her clit. My other hand moves up to squeeze on her left tit. Cassie places her left hand over my hand that's covering her tit while her other hand grab hold of the wrist of my right hand.

Cassie throws her head back while my middle finger draws circles over her sensitive flesh. I latch my lips on the side of her neck, sucking on her skin.

"Mmmmm...Kookie," Cassie moans and whimpers out my name, the sound of her nickname for me sounds so fucking sexy.

I'm beyond thankful she's on birth control and that she and I agreed to get checked, not too long ago. Because, right now, all I want is to fuck my girlfriend in this shower now.