14. A Lot of Fun

Cassie's 1st Person POV

"Mmm, your room?" Yoongi groans out after he stopped sucking on my neck. I guess I'll be wearing turtlenecks or lots of concealer for a while because of the mark he's leaving on me. But, I don't care, because the arousing feeling he is giving me is completely worth it.

I place my lips on Yoongi's soft ones and I start kissing him as my clothed core gyrates on his bulge, making him hiss. My fingers tangle with his soft raven hair while his fingers cling tightly on my hips. After what seems like a couple minutes, I pull away from our lip lock and place my forehead against his.

"Yes, Yoongi. Take me to my room. It's upstairs, the door to the left." I speak out in a breathy voice.

"Your wish is my command," he pants out and gets off the couch, him gripping my ass to hold me up. My own arms snake around his neck to hold onto him while my legs naturally wrap around his waist as he carries my lithe body up the stairs.

Once we reach the top of the stairs, Yoongi turns to the left and, luckily, my bedroom door is wide open for us. When we get into my room, he walks over to the foot of my king-sized bed and throws me on the center of the mattress. I sit up on the bed and I gaze up at Yoongi as he removes his black t-shirt, revealing a toned body, making my mouth water at the sight.

I follow suit and pull my thin band t-shirt off over my head, and I waste no time in unclasping the back of my bra and sliding it off. I throw the undergarment off to the side of my room along with my shirt.

I see Yoongi lustfully staring at my breasts that are way more than a handful for him, and my pussy yearns for him as he licks his lips involuntarily. He makes quick work of unbuckling his belt, and he unzips his pants and pulls them down with his black boxers and his cock springs out.

I marvel at the length and girth that Yoongi is revealing to me.

Holly hell.

Yoongi climbs up on the bed and kneels in front of me. He slaps one of my tits and I whimper.

"Your tits are perfect," he says in a guttural
voice.

I'm so fucking turned on by this beautiful being in front of me.

He reaches for the waistband of my black and white retro gym shorts and yanks them off, along with my black thong, and in seconds, I'm fully bare for him.

I spread my legs open for the man in front of me as I look up at him with hooded eyes. Yoongi's looking at me as if I'm a delicious meal he wants to devour and I am all for satiating his appetite.

He places my legs over his shoulders and he leans down and starts leaving open mouthed kisses on my inner thighs as his hands hold onto my legs. I uncontrollably moan out at the sensation.

His kisses move up closer to my core until his lips are on my clit. I feel his tongue start to stimulate my sensitive button. Then, he alternates from flicking my clit with his tongue to sucking it.

"Oh, Yoongi," I moan out his name as I throw my head back, focusing on how his appendage is now exploring my folds, and my hands tug at his head of hair. His tongue licks up my folds and lands back on my clit, and I feel him insert a finger inside of me. I squeeze my tits as I watch him pleasure me.