36. Hurts So Good

Cassie's 1st Person POV

I'm lounging in Yoongi's living room, watching 'Kill Bill: Volume 1.' One of the initial things Yoongi and I bonded over is our love for a lot of the same films. One of the directors we both are a fan of is Quentin Tarantino. His movies can be over-the-top and too much for some people to handle. But, Yoongi and I agree that his films are unique, captivating, and well-done.

I'm watching the scene where Black Mamba* goes against school girl Gogo Yubari. I think about how it might be fun to dress up as Black Mamba for Yoongi. I know it would drive him wild seeing me in that skin-tight, iconic yellow outfit. With Jeongguk, I know all I need is to simply wear something revealing to get him salivating.

What I'm currently wearing right now might be something I know both men will approve of. I have a black, sheer, lacy negligée on. I know it's a sure-fire way to get Yoongi's and Jeongguk's mouths to water when they walk in and see me laying on the couch.

The couch I'm relaxing on is a large black sectional leather couch, something that is completely Yoongi's style. I find his whole home cozy, with the living room walls painted a light grey, and the black furniture positioned in the right places. He has stunning works of art all over his walls. The decor all throughout the home screams Yoongi and I find the place comforting.

It's nearing 10pm when I hear the sound of keys and the door opening. I look over at the front door and I see Yoongi and Jeongguk entering the house. Yoongi locks the front door and the two of them quickly shed themselves of their jackets and shoes.

The two men, who both look breathtaking in their date outfits- all decked out it black clothing- walk towards where I'm currently lying, trying to look as seductive as I possibly can. It seems to be a sight for the two men as both of them are looking at me with lust in their eyes and devilish grins.

Yoongi is standing on the other side of the coffee table from where I am positioned. He has a purple paper shopping bag with the store name on it- Magic Love Shop. I raise my brow at it, curious as to what contents are inside of it. I watch as he places it on the coffee table then saunters over to stand in front of me.

"Fuck, Cass," is all that comes out of Yoongi's mouth as he looks all over my body, his eyes admiring every part of me.

"Hey, Yoongi," I say in a breathy voice. I'm staring at him and unconsciously bite my lower lip, simply getting turned on by the way he seems to be eye-fucking me.

"Shall we all head to the bedroom, you two?" Yoongi huskily asks me and Jeongguk as he continues to stare at me with his hooded eyes.