3. Hair Appointment

Cassie's 1st Person POV

"Let's see it, Cassie!" Kayla squeals as I enter the salon.

"What?" I question, looking at her with a confused expression.

"Your tattoo! Didn't JK do a tattoo on you a couple days ago?" She asks from behind her desk.

"Oh, he did!" I move the neckline of my black top to show the flamel symbol tattoo that's right above my left breast. Kayla stands up from her chair and leans in close, over her desk, to get a good look at my new ink.

"Cute! I was hoping he would be able to tattoo me over the weekend. Plus, it would be nice to see his gorgeous face." Kayla speaks with a dreamy face.

"Well, you're in luck with seeing his face because his blue hair is fading and he asked me if I could give him a new look, so he's coming in later," I share with her.

"That man is beautiful. Good thing I'm wearing a cute top!" She thinks out loud as she adjusts the front of her red top, still with the same dreamy expression on her face.

"Are you planning on making your move on him?" I teasingly ask, raising a brow at her.

"I don't know. I've tried to make plans with him, but he's always busy. It'll be nice to have him in the salon as eye candy." She smirks at me.

"Well, he is busy with being a personal trainer and now he'll be working at the tattoo shop more," I inform her.

She nods in understanding. "What are you going to do with his hair? Are you just going to touch up his blue hair? He looks good with the blue!"

"He was thinking of going blonde," I mutter. I just want to go in and start my day but Kayla is really chatty.

"Oooh, I could see him looking great with blonde hair, though he'd look good with any style or color," she gushes. As she's about to say something else, Penelope walks into the salon.

"Here's your coffee!" Penelope gets closer to me with two drinks in her hands- a cold brew for herself and an Americano that she hands to me.

Penelope and I usually carpool since we live together. When we parked outside the salon, she had to run to a coffee shop that's walking distance from the salon. She needs the caffeine because she had a late night sexcapade with some new fling named Jay. He's definitely a sexy one. I don't blame her for sacrificing sleep to have some fun with him.

Penelope continues to walk and I latch onto her arm, taking it as my chance to end my conversation with Kayla.

"I'll talk to you more later, Kayla," I say to the girl as I walk with Penelope more into our salon.

It's going to be an interesting day since some of us have some high-profile clients coming in. Our salon has a great reputation and our clientele is full of celebrities. It makes sense since we are based in Los Angeles.

For me, I have become the usual hair stylist for several actresses and musicians. Today, the actress, Elizabeth Olsen, has an appointment with me this afternoon.

I told Jeongguk how Elizabeth is coming in today and he joked how he would try to come in during her appointment since she is one of his celebrity crushes. He loves her as Scarlet Witch/Wanda from all the MCU movies and the show, WandaVision. I told him he could drop by and I could do his hair after. He said he'll probably come over after her appointment since he doesn't want to be a creepy fan gawking at her. He said that he'd have to come later in my shift since he's working at the gym until 3pm.