38. Cuddles and Conversation

Cassie's 1st Person POV

I have been debating on whether or not I should mention meeting Chaelin to Yoongi tonight. I'm not completely sure if it's appropriate to mention her.

When I went out to lunch with Gigi after the appointment with Chaelin, today, I told Gigi all about how Yoongi, Jeongguk and I became exclusive. Then, after I shared all about how we got together, I told her about how Yoongi told Jeongguk and I about how he tried to be in a polyamorous relationship in the past. When I got to the part where I told her that the client I had right before lunch was one of Yoongi's exes, Gigi was shocked. I still cannot believe I met the woman, myself.

I asked for Gigi's advice on if I should mention to Yoongi how I met his ex today. She said that she personally thinks there is nothing wrong with at least mentioning the encounter to him. I asked her if it would be too much to mention to him about how Chaelin was venting to me and that she revealed how she had tried to contact him. I don't want him to think I'm questioning him but I'm curious to know how he reacted when he received her text. Gigi said she didn't see anything wrong about it but it might not be something Yoongi would want to discuss since Chaelin is still a sore subject for him.

I have decided that I'll at least mention how I had her as a client, and if we end up having more of a discussion about her, then we will. If not, then I'll respect him not preferring to talk about his ex.

It's now a little past 7pm and I'm relaxing in my living room watching 'Peacemaker.' Yoongi texted me, letting me know that he's on his way to my place. He was at the shop early so he was able to duck out of there early. He had informed me that Jeongguk will be heading over sometime after 9pm since he's closing the shop with Namjoon, Irene and Felix.

A few minutes pass of me cracking up over John Cena as Peacemaker and I hear my doorbell go off as well as hearing knocks on my door. Zooey, who was laying in her dog bed, gets up and walks towards the door, barking. I hop off of my sectional couch and head over to the front door, as well. When I open it, Yoongi is standing there looking scrumptious in a leather jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans and black combat boots.

I swear, both Yoongi and Jeongguk can do no wrong wearing all black.

"Come in!" I say in a higher-pitched tone than I normally speak, showing how happy I am to see him. I step aside and he enters my place.

Yoongi places his duffel bag next to the couch and a bag of Mexican food on the coffee table while I lock my door. Zooey gets his attention and he coos at her and lets her. After he's done giving her some love, he steps up in front of me.

"Hey, babe," Yoongi greets me with his voice coming out seductively gravelly. I'm a sucker for this man's deep voice.

"Hi, Yoongz," I greet back, just above a whisper. He wraps his arms comfortably around my waist while I place my arms on his shoulders. He wastes no time in placing his lips against mine. He kisses me gently then breaks away from the kiss when he hears my stomach growl. He gives me an adorable smirk as he unwraps his arms around me and grabs hold of my hands.

"Is my girl hungry?" He asks, still keeping that smirk on his face.

"I'm starving!" I answer him, so he leads me to my kitchen for both of us to wash our hands, then we head back into the living room to settle on the couch. I hand him the tv remote so he can try to find something else for us to watch while we eat. I sort out the Mexican food for us, placing the carne asada burrito in front of him and two beef tacos with rice and refined beans in front of me. I already had bottles of water set on the table for us to go with our food.