𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝐴𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

Giorgia- woah, hey char, whats up?

Charli- just happy to see you.

Anthony- boo?

Anthony was anxious to know what was hurting his best friend. He wanted to put an end to her pain, to the best of his ability.

Giorgia- right, Anthony needs me. Talk later?

She smiled softly at Charli who nodded and gave the girl a tight hug. Confirming to Giorgia, that Charli probably knew.

Giorgia- how is he?

She took the risk and whispered her question to Charli. This was the moment of truth, had Jaden already told her?

Charli- not great, but i'm sure you could have guessed that. How are you?

Giorgia- about the same.

Charli nodded and hugged her mother figure even tighter.

Charli- I love you

Giorgia- love you too, thank you and keep looking out for him, yeah?

Charli- for both of you. Always.

Giorgia nodded and let go before following Anthony out to the backyard.

Anthony- is something going on with you? You're not yourself. I noticed a little yesterday but figured I'd let you come to me when you were ready, but it seems like you haven't slept in days.

Giorgia- on the contrary, i've pretty much ONLY slept for days.

Anthony- not very well though, you have bags under your eyes boo.

Giorgia- fine, it hasnt been good sleep, basically just laying in bed, in the dark, avoiding everything.

Anthony- Jaden has been doing the same thing... what happened between you two?

Giorgia- we broke up.

Giorgia barely got the words out, her voice was in a whisper, but Anthony could tell what she said.

Anthony- oh boo... why? What happened?

Giorgia- I'm just not enough for him Anthony. I don't deserve him. I can't give him what he deserves.

Anthony- i call bullshit, but we'll get back to that in a moment. How long ago did it happen?

Giorgia- the night of my ep release.

Anthony- he dumped you on a night that was supposed to be celebrating? I'll kill him, that's fucked up. I swear, Jaden Hossler will be a dead man. How could he-

Giorgia- No. It's me Anthony. Not him. I'm just not in the place to be in a relationship. I can't give him what he deserves and needs. I'm not going to waste his time when I know I'm not able to give back.

Anthony- you're not wasting his time. G-

Giorgia walks closer to the pool, trying to get further from the noise inside.

Giorgia- the details don't matter Anthony. Point is that we're done, and I lost the best thing to ever happen to me. It's only been a few days since we broke up and life has just become dull without him. I was cheated on for 6 months by my first love, but this is what truly broke my heart. I thought the end with Lucas was hard, thats fucking rainbows and unicorns compared to the hole left in my heart without Jaden.