Bad Cooking and Scheduling

"Ahhhh, just like old times." Venom said with a sigh as young Goku stuck his tail in the water hoping a fish would take a bite. "Remember when it was just the two of us fishing at Mount Paozu with only Grandpa Gohan to keep us company. Before the Grandpa Stealer stole our Grandpa and we much later realized that our Grandpa was never the four star ball but rather dead."

"Yeah we remember." Goku said. He was now fifteen years old despite his still small height that made him look like a ten year old. To give the teen some credit, he did grow one or two inches in the past year.

"So how long until we catch the fish?" Venom asked eagerly.

"What happened to patience? Sure we are hungry, but being antsy isn't going to get the food here any faster." Goku commented.

"We know, but Launch and Pistole aren't. She is scary when she is hungry." Venom said, the symbiote shaking his host's body out of fear.

"Yeah, she is sc-oh wait! We have something already Venom!" Goku shouted with joy as the boy swung his his tail into the air, making the extremely large blue fish fly high into the air. Just as he had done many times before, Venom jumped up into the air and kicked the fish onto dry land with such causal ease.

"We think that's enough fish, considering Launch is already cooking deer and rabbits for us." Venom said as he shot a web at the fresh blue fish and other sea creatures he was able to catch and drag them along.

"Yeah, can't wait for us to eat her cooking." The teen proudly said.

"Are we though?" Venom asked, doubting Goku's statement. "She isn't the best cook around despite being perfect in every other way."

"Perfect?" Goku asked slyly.

"Don't tell Launch we said that." Venom said, as frantic as he could have been, which for the average joe wasn't saying much.

"Yeah, we would both get in trouble if she overheard us." Goku said. "Plus she is looking to improve. She is working hard on making herself a better cook for whether reason."

"Wonder why that is?" Venom added.

"Beats us." Goku said has entered the campsite where Launch was roasting a deer over a fire while Pistole's tentacle was sprouting from Launch's back and stirring a cauldron. "Launch, we are back."

"About freaking time! Here, taste this now!" Launch commanded as Pistole took the spoon she was stirring with and shoved it into Goku's mouth. The surprised teen nearly choked on the food, first from the force and later from the taste. Goku had to conjure up a smile as he swallowed the bitter substance.

"And." Launch growled, giving Goku the death glare of the evening. She had a feeling what the answer might be.

"Your...." Goku said, trying to come up with the best answer to avoid getting killed.

"Improving." Venom said, the best answer for coming out of this alive.

"WE KNEW IT!!!" Pistole roared.

"Damn it! Damn it! Kami damn it! I knew that my cooking was still horrible!" Launch yelled as she stomped the ground, making it crack from her massive strength. She was just as powerful as Goku after all.

"It's not the end of the world that your cooking sucks Launch." Venom said, trying make the blonde feel better.

"Yeah, you have years to improve. Some people just need to practice cooking." Goku said, following Goku's lead.

"Yeah, but maybe I can't be as good as a cook as Bulma." Launch said as she looked down. To be honest, she didn't care about being a good cook for she knew that the quickest way to a man's heart was through his stomach and Son Venom was certainly no exception. She and Bulma had been competing for Venom's heart and the only thing that was holding her back was his host's age, that being Goku. Still though, the kid was fifteen years old, so he would have to hit puberty soon and be done with it....right?