Epilogue: A Happy Family

Darkness enveloped you, it was all you could see. That and the stupidly annoying purple figure that stood beside you.

You don't know how long you'd been in this state of... hmm what to call it? Sleep? Dream?

Whatever it was it was extremely bothersome as Afton droned on and on about escaping from you and continuing his goal of destroying fazbear entertainment. You mostly ignored him, only responding when you felt like it.

You werent worried. he'd have to get through you first and you were pretty confident in your own power to keep him eternally trapped within you.

The only reason You were in this state with him was because you were waiting to be woken up.

After everything had happened, Y/b/n had taken you to her house. The animatronics for once were able to leave the pizzaplex grounds and taken to a storage unit somewhere for temporary purposes.

You and your boss had talked, but basically the gist of the conversation was that you would attach yourself to the personality chip within Aftons suit and then put you in rest mode while she restored everything.

Which for all you knew would take years.

"Great. Wills probably gonna fail without me.... fucking idiot can't even talk to a girl without looking creepy..." Afton was mumbling to himself.

Believe it or not he'd grown fond of Will. Despite his hatred for the teen, he had reminded him of Michael.

But... Afton would never admit this. Nor would he admit the fact that he missed his old life and was actually feeling small amounts of regret...

"Good. I hope his life is shit. He deserves it for helping you" you rolled you eyes.

Afton stayed quiet.

You realized youd have to get used to him sooner or later... he will always be with you unfortunately.

You sighed heavily, you wish there was something you could do or look a- wait...

What is that? Off in the distance?

A light?

You tool cautious steps towards it. It was a light!

Should you go to It?

You looked at Afton. He looked at you like you were crazy.

"What are you doing?"

Did he not see the light?

You looked back at it.

Fuck it.

You rushed to the light and the closer you got, you could here...voices...?

"Is sh...ali...still?"

"Hur...ake...her up!"

"Guys shut up she's powering on!"

Was that Monty?!

At the sound of his voice, you ran towards the light until it blinded you.

You blinked rapidly adjusting to the light. Looking up you could see five faces surrounding you.

Sunshine..

Chica..

Roxy..

Sam..

And of course Monty.

Where was Freddy though?

"Yn! Can you you hear me!?" Monty grabbed your hand.

You looked at your hand in his, it was smaller than his still. But now it was mettalic and... teal.