Cuddlesss

As Sam left Monty turned to you, "are you alright? You look a little shaken?"

You looked up at Monty, "Hmm? oh yeah I'm fine. Just a bit sleepy."

You made a mental note to confront Sam later. But for now you didn't wanna tell anyone and raise any accusations against him. But... the peice of cloth, it  honestly looked like it had blood on it.

You didn't really know what to think of it, but it was suspicious. And... they did say to keep an eye out for suspicious things. But again, you didn't wanna accuse Sam of anything when you truly didn't know.

So yeah, you'll talk to him later.

"Would you like to go back to my room and take a nap?" Monty offered tilting his head slightly.

"Uhm, sure let's go."

You walked with Monty back to his room, and you took a seat as soon as you two were in his room. As usual you were on the sofa and he the floor.

You looked at Monty, the red strands of his hair that fell into his face and his little purple lightnign bolt on his muzzle, he was so cute!

You wanted to kiss the big gator.

Hm a thought to never imagined yourself having.

Although, now that you did think about it, how would the two of you kiss? It'd be a little weird considering he literally had a muzzle.

You giggled trying to imagine it.

Monty smiled looking back at you, "Whats got you all giggly darlin?"

"Oh just thinking of something" you laid down on your stomach so your face was next to Montys.

"About what?"

"Well.." you blushed, "just, if we do end up hooking up... how uhm, how would we kiss? What with your big ass nose..."

Monty and you both heard as his fans went off, you giggled again and he nervously cleared his throat.

Then within seconds Monty turned around and his face inches from yours, "well.. you wanna find out darlin?" He smirked.

You choked. Literally, his comment made you choke on air and you quickly sat up coughing heavily.

"Oh shit.." Monty shifted to make sure you were okay and you just waved him away as you caught your breath.

It was a painful endeavor but you were fine in a few seconds.

"It's good. I'm good" you croaked smiling a bit.

"Heh, didn't mean to get you all flustered darlin."

"Yes you did" you flicked his nose.

"Alright I did, but not that flustered."

You rolled your eyes and laid back down. You decided not to answer his questionthat nearly killed you. Instead, you poked Monty, "hey..." and you couldn't believe what you asked next, "you wanna... come up here with me an-and cuddle?"

Montys eyes widened, "...are you sure?" He tilted his head, you could hear a slight thumping noise and looking behind him you saw his tail sway a little.

Adorable...

You half shrugged, "why not? Friends can cuddle..." you bit your lip nervously.

Monty smirked and stood up, "sit up for a second then darlin."

You sat up once again and Monty sat on the sofa with you. Then he situated the two of you so he was behind you, he laid down first and then gently pulled you down to lay with him.