Anger Issues

You ran off after Monty, but you really had no idea where he went. Your best bet was to check his room. So thats where you went. Thankfully no one was around, beings everyone was at the performance.

You knocked on montys door, repeatedly and even looked through the large gladd wall. But tou couldn't see anything and the door never opened.

You didn't know why you were so desperate to find him, you coukd always wait till later to ask him what was wrong...

But you wanted to find him now.

You were worried.

He didn't seem like the type to just stop playing because a cord broke. Surely there was more too it. He told you before that he loved his performances and he loved playing his bass. So there's no way there wasn't something else bothering.

That or you were looking to deeply into it.

But regardless you wanted to check on him.

Well considering you got no answer from his room, that meant he either wasn't there or was ignoring you.

But... there is one other place you could think of.

You wandered off to the third floor, finding a familiar door that Monty had carried you through. You rushed up the steps, your chest hurting a bit from how quickly you were moving to find the damn guy. You pushed open the door at the top of the steps and looked around, you spotted him almost immediatly sitting on the edge of the rooftop.

You slowly walked towards him, you opened your mouth to speak but he cut you off first.

"Yn, you should go back. I'm not in the mood to talk" his tone was cold and harsh.

But you ignored him and hesitantly sat next to him. Well you tried to. It took you a minute to actually sit on the edge of the roof considering you little fear of heights.

He watched you, entertained by your struggle. But it didn't fully pull him out of his funk. However he didn't bother to try and tell you to leave again, accepting that you weren't that easy to get rid of.

You sat quietly with him, letting him have his space but still being there for support.

But you grew a little antsy, "are you okay?" You had to ask.

"Oh just peachy," he hissed. "It's not like I just fucked up one of most important performances or anything. And I don't even know why the fuck I got so bothered over- nevermind. Didn't I tell you to leave?"

"Hey don't be a dick, I'm just trying to help."

"Yah we'll I don't need your fuckin help. I'm fine. Go. Away. Yn."

"You are being a dick though. I didn't do anything wrong."

He scoffed.

What the fuck? Did he actually blame you? You didn't even do anything.

"Oh what? So you blame me for your little fuck up on stage?"

Monty growled, "I don't want to talk about it yn."

You notice his lack of nicknames. It kind of upset you.

"That's fine, but stop pushing me away, stop being an asshole to me. I thought we were friends."

Silence. Hesitance.

He glared at the ground before looking over to you, his expression cold.

You could see a scratch on his nose from when the cord struck him.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea anymore yn" he said coldly.

The words hurt. Made you feel sick even. Why was he being such an ass? You tried to put the walls up, to muster up any dislike you had for Jim but it was futile and the words that came out of your mouth were nothing but lies.