Legends Never Die

(THIS IS THE GOOD ENDING. Ish. I mean it's better alright.

ITLL BE STARTING OFF FROM THE MOMENT YN WAS PUSHED OFF THE ROOF BY MONTY WHILE UNDER AFTONS CONTROL.)

Monty was forced to release you.

And now...

You were falling.

The stars seemed so close as they were all you could see aside from flames. Which had spread throughout the pizzaplex now. You could feel the warmth, but the cold air as you fell was there as well.

You closed your eyes, you weren't afraid. But you did feel bad for Monty and your brother. Hopefully your brother would get through losing you.

Like some movie, memories good and bad flashed behind your eyes as you hit the cold pavement.

But...

There was no pain.

And... you weren't dead.

Well, okay you were but you were still here looking down at your mangled body. You felt a burning sensation on your wrist and could see a Gold ring with a red chain attached to it. It connected to your living body.

It pulsed like a heartbeat.

Somehow you knew this meant you were still alive. But barely, as the pulsating was slow.

Were you stuck here till you died then? What do you do? Do you go somewhere? Where's the grim reaper? Is there anything that's supposed to happen?

You looked behind you at the Burning pizzaplex. Were your friends still alive? You wandered into the building, a little shaken by the things you could see in the realm.

There were shadows, some looked normal. Others... were horrifying. The world was a lot less colorful too, like murky almost.

But, what really grabbed your attention were the Several life lines leading to an Elevator you'd never seen before. It was hidden really well.

Now the thing about the life lines that interested you were that several of them were a bright blue but one. One was much larger then the others and it glowed a bright purple.

Was this... Williams life line? Why was it so... glitchy?

Something urged you to follow it further. You took the elevator down, how you could still touch things was beyond your comprehension so you decided that it was better for your mentality that you just rolled with it.

The life lines led you to an area deep beneath the pizzaplex, and a small little cave system took you to and old Fazbear diner? You weren't entirely sure, but It was mostly empty.

But the lifelines still went further into a door.

You tried to open it, but it was locked.

Maybe could you...

You pushed yourself into the door, things went a little blurry but you did in fact walk through the door to the other side.

Trippy.

You continued to follow the lifelines, into a small room.

And in this room was a charging station, it looked different from the ones up above.

And surrounding that charging station were the spirits of eight children. The ones that had been missing.

They all looked at you fearfully. But they didn't run or hide...

"W-what are you guys doing dowm here? Why haven't you moved on?"

"He trapped us here." One of them said. A little boy who seemed to be the oldest out of all of them.