Before I start...

So if you're coming from my glamrock freddy x Reader welcome back!

If your new, welcome!

(You don't have to but I highly suggest you read book 1 if you want the full story)

1- Freddy x Reader Light In The Darkness

2- Monty x Reader Don't wanna be another sad story

Spin offs-

Chica x male Reader Love Bird

Roxy x Foxy x reader Melodies of three (youre given a name in that one but it's gender neutral)

OcSamael x reader A king and his Queen (youre given a name in this one but female)

All stories are connected.)

Just like before this story will have strong language and themes.

This will be a romance of course. Because our Rockstar Monty deserves love! He's literally my favorite thing right now. I can't even with how adorable he is. Have you seen his Lil dancey dance?

Anyway this time story takes place after the story with freddy, like years later though.

I'm using she/her pronous still. And as I said before, Sorry it's what I'm more comfortable with and I'm not gonna change that.

This will be a slow burn love between the reader and Monty like the other story with freddy and there will be a new animateonic. He isn't a personal oc but he is important hehe..

There's strong language as I mentioned and dark humor as well as dark thinking. Probably some other strong themes such as heated moments and what not just like before. Just thought I'd say this again.

Also once again for any newbies,, I want to keep the glamrocks looking the way they do in the game... buuut for the sake of the story their faces have more expression and can move more ya know... for... kisses and talking n stuff... hehe.. so basically theire mouths can move more to smile and kiss and frown or smirk or just you get my point.

Lastly just like last time I will only add any smutt or lemons if it is requested. But we'll get that later. So scroll on to read the 1st chapter rockstars!