The beginning of the End

As your shift came to an end, you wound up spending all day at the Pizzaplex. going home just seemed... too pointless. Why go do schoolwork or sleep when tonight was the night that you guys would try to get rid of Afton with a priest?

Besides, even if you did go home the likeleness that youd just sit there freaking out about tonight was very high. So yeah, you stayed at the pizzaplex. You had plenty of time to nap during your shift earlier anyways so it's not like you'd be too tired.

The day went on as normal.

You watched Monty and the others perform, him of course giving it his all. Especially with you watching.

He'd also make inappropriate gestures towards you and stick out his tongue or wink. To which you could only smile and giggle at.

What a goofball.

At least He seemed to be his cocky self again now.

You still couldn't forget about the little date he had set up, it was so adorable. It had been a good time and the two of you just got to enjoy each other's company. You'd never been on a real date, but you doubt anyone can surpass his genuineness.

You're glad the night had been a good one, and that you spent it with Monty.

Especially considering how this night was unpredictable and could go horribly.

Further along in the day You had little increments of time with all of the animatronics. Monty mostly, but you got around to talking to everyone. But no matter how distracted you tried to be, your stomache still kept getting more and more uneasy as night fell.

Eventually the day came to an end.

And now?

You paced the entrance waiting for the priest. He'd be here soon.

William was already inside, you'd watched him walk in with y/b/n.

You wondered how she'd hold him off, and make it appear like she didn't know who he actually was.

It dawned on you also, when you saw Mr. Anders walk in with Sunshine, that you'd actually already met him with Will at Walmart. Sure you already knew of the connection, but the shades that covered his eyes... he was already possessed when he was with Will that day.

And Will had known that.

Was he helping Afton then? Regardless you're glad you didn't get to close to him...

Dammit this priest needed to hurry up...

Within the pizzaplex Five animatronics were hidden around the mainstage area, watching from the shadows as Sunshine spoke to Mr. Anders.

"So, what did you need from me y/b/n?" Mr. Anders, or in this case Afton stood confidently.

His hands were clasped behind his back as he gazed down at the women he had possessed all those years ago.

He already knew every aspect of their plan. Please, William wasn't stupid. It offened him actually that you and Sunshine would think so. But all he had to do was jump into the animatronics and he'd know everything. It was... easy.