Montys Room

His room was... a mess. It was also very green. Which wasn't a surprise since chicas was very pink and Freddy's was red and Roxys had been purple. It seems their rooms were designed to fit their color theme.

It was cool.

It didn't surprise you that Monty had a messy room. He gave off that vibe.

But you were kinda annoyed.

"Why hello there munchkin"

You jumped, spinning around quickly to look toward the door where Monty was leaned up against the door Frame , his arms crossed smirking at you.

Jeez... you hadn't even heard his door open...

He chuckled, "oops. Didn't mean to scare ya munchkin.."

You glared at him, "help me Clean your mess dude."

"Ok bossy boots" He stood straight and fully walked into the room.

"Also stop calling me munchkin" you demanded as you picked up some dirty paper plates, "and why is your room so dirty?" And why were you suddenly nervous to be around Monty?

"Because some of its from me, somg of its from kids who come in here during the day" he explained grabbing paper plates from you and throwing them away, "and... what do you want me to call you then"? He smirked down at you.

Was everything just funny to him? And why was he so persistently flirtatious?

"Oh I dunno, it's not like I don't have a name or anything..."

You loved being sarcastic. It brought out your inner bitch.

"Oh you dont? That's odd. Most people have a name" he kept a calm clueless tone but you knew he was throwing the sarcasm right back at you.

You smiled. You liked when people fought back.

It was the first time you smiled in front of him.

He stopped breathing for second.

He forced himself to look away, something about your smile took him off gaurd.

Perhaps because it was... cute?

He peeked back at you though his shades watching you pick up some wrappers.

"You gonna actually help over there, or just watch me do all the work?" You asked him getting a bit irritated.

"I dunno. Watching is nice" He shrugged nonchalantly.

You threw a cup at him and he caught it with ease. You glared at him.

"Alright alright. I'm helping" Monty grinned and went back to helping you pick up his room.

Eventually you were done with his messy room, and you told him to follow you to parts and service.

"Why do I feel like your gonna kidnap me?" He asked as the lift went down.

Your face contorted into that of mild confusion.

"What? Why would I kidnap you? I'd at least want someone intresting."

He put his hand to his chest and opened his mouth in mock shock "I am offended. I am a very intresting animatronic. I'm good looking too."

"Maybe for robot standards but I'd never date you or find you even the slightest bit attractive."

The two of you stpped off the lift and went through the bare hallways.

"Is that a challenge? What if I convinced you to date me" he was joking but you answered honestly.

"Even if by some miracle you managed to get me to like you, I still wouldn't date you."

You made it into the room from before when you started up sam.

"Mm And whys that?" He hummed.

"I don't do relationships anymore." You stated as he sat down in the chair.

"Why? Aren't humans like all about relationships?"

"Eh. It varies. But, I have no reason to date anyone. Anyways shut up so I can get this done."

He could of kept talking but you didnt wanna talk about this anymore. Thankfully he listened and shut his mouth, but his red peircing eyes never left your form as he watched you do your thing.

At ome point he did move to floof out his Mohawk. But other than that he stayed silent and still.

When you were done you asked him to send the other three down.

"Sure thing Munch- er... hmm Sassflame. Yeah sure thing sassflame," He frowned. "Nah that's lame. I'll think of something. But yeah I'll do that for ya yn."

You watched him stomp away.

Sassflame? Yeah that was pretty lame.

But you found yourself smiling again.

Okay okay. Maybe he had good humor but you still didn't like him. He was still annoying an cocky.

Plus even if you liked him or any of them, you couldn't let yourself get close. You needed to stay isolated so that the thought of dying was more bearable. Being alone meant you wouldn't hurt anyone and you'd cope better.

So you couldn't be friends or date or get close to anyone.

The smile disappeared.

You missed being able to enjoy life.

You hated your parents for the shit you went through, and you hated God or whoever was up there, for giving you a chance for a better future with your brother, only for life to fuck you over and give you lung cancer.

It wasn't fair. You were only eighteen and you probably won't make it past twenty...

You sighed aggresively and pushed away these thoughts.

No point in dwelling on it.

Soon the other three animatronics showed up. Freddy asked to go first saying he needed to get back to what he was doing.

You said sure and took him in first.

He rushed off as soon as you were done.

Then you did Chica and then foxy.

It was quick and easy.

They thanked you and walked off together.

Checking the time you saw that it was 4:30am. You had thirty minutes left with nothing else to do

You took the lift back up and headed to the mainstage since the last thing you remember is being told to come back here.

There was no one there.

Not at first. But after five minutes or so your manager rushed over, her face was flushed and she seemed giddy. You didn't really think anything of it though.

"Hey sorry. Had to finish up something. But uhm I've heard good things from the group so I trust your first shift has gone well?" She spoke in a rush.

"Hmm it was fine" you shrugged a shoulder.

"Good good. Well I guess you have nothing else to do so you can just go. I'll lift the barriers for you."

You followed her to the entrance and she pulled out a little remote thag lifted the garage door that barred off the entrance doors.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked.

You nodded.

"Alright. Have a good night yn!"

She rushed off the garage door closing again and you called your brother to come get you.

(Hey I just wanted to say when I said she's she's mechanic I mean she can fix things but she's also good with like technical stuff too like computers and whatnot. Just thought I'd clarify.)