Stay Alert

You stirred awake at something poking your cheek. You tried to brush it away, hearing a deep chuckle when you did. You didn't want to wake up though. You were incredibly comfortable and warm.

The poking was persistent though and you could hear someone calling your name.

"Yn...Wakey wakey Hot cheeto" the deep voice was close.

You could feel the warmth of their breath hitting your face.

Groaning you slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the bright green lights. You were looking at the ceiling, your eyes squinting as reality eased back to you, but your vision was soon obstructed by the grinning face of Monty leaning over you and the sofa.

"Hey.." you yawned.

"Hello there darlin. Have a nice nap?"

"Mhm."

Wait nap? Did you literally fall asleep in the man's room? Oh geez...

"Oh wait! Shit I'm sorry Monty I didn't mean to fall asleep and hog up your couch" you felt embarrassed.

"Oh shush. I honestly couldn't care less. I'd of let you sleep longer but it's 4:50am. Maybe you should talk to sunshine about extending your hours Hot Cheeto" he smirked and leaned back.

He was sitting on the ground next to the sofa. Oh wait it's 4:50? You had to go.

Quickly you sat up checking your pockets to make sure you had everything.

Monty watched you closely. Smirking to himself. He liked your bedhead hair, it was cute. He wondered if you'd notice your missing beanie.

You didn't. You spun around to face him, "er uhm thanks for letting me nap. I will see you later okay? Have a good day Monty!"

You rushed to the door.

"Starshine aren't ya forgettin somethin?" Monty called out to you.

You looked back at him confused. What did he mean?

"Uhm..." you checked you pockets again. You had your phone, charger, earbuds, and keys. So what would you be forgetting? "Uhm no?"

Monty snickered and stood up, he sauntered over to you. Once he reached you he towered over you, and you felt the need to back up. But there was no where to back up to except the door.

Monty opened his chest cavity and pulled out a familiar black beanie.

Oh..that's what He meant. "Hey! Did you take that?"

"Hehe, maybe..." Monty closed his chest and got very close to you his face inches from yours as he moved his arms to pull the beanie over your head. His red eyes never leaving you e/c ones.

You didn't notice your breathing had stopped till he stepped back.

"Have a good day starshine" he chirped nonchalantly like he didn't just do something extremely... er you couldn't even think of a word.

"Uhm..." you cleared your throat, "yeah... later gator!" You smiled nervously and rushed out of his room.

Monty watched you go, a big satisfied grin on his face. Your reaction had been quiet amusing.

You were silly, thinking that just cause you were sick he wouldn't be your friend. It was unfortunate and he hoped you'd get better. But no matter your fate, he'd be your friend for as long as possible.

He liked you, sure you only just met. But you were fun. You matched his energy and he liked that. He liked you and spending time with you was pleasant.

Sure he had his bandmates and he loved all of them greatly, but he liked having you to himself. He liked how alike the two of you were.

Freddy and sunshine were cool, but they were always with eachother. Which was fine... they loved eachother and wanted to spend time together as much as possible but they made little time for him and the others.

Roxy and Chica were fun, but Roxy sometimes took things too seriously and Chica coukd get a little overbearing.

And Samauel? Well he barely knew the guy. He was okay so far, a little odd. Goofy even.

But again, don't get him wrong, he still loved all of his friends. It was just nice to have someone new, and similar to him. It was nice thag he was able to just spend time with you without you getting distracted or getting offended or too excited.

You were you, chill, funny and spicy.

If Afton was back he'd do his best to protect you. If anything happened to you he'd go berserk. He'd kill the crusty ass ghost no matter what.

A message popped up on Montys screens. Sunshine was calling him to meet with her and Freddy.

Grabbing his shades he exited his room and made his way to the security office.

He knocked on the door.

He always knocked now. He didn't want to see Freddy sucking sunshines face off again.

"Come in!" Sunshine called.

Monty entered. She sat in her chair while Freddy stood beside her.

"Whats up guys?"

"Did yn leave?" She asked.

"Yes she did not to long ago."

"Alright. Did you guys see or find anything then when doing her bott scans?"

"I mean no... unfortunately. Did you guys see anything?" Monty questioned back.

Sunshine sighed heavily, "no.. and I haven't heard any voices either.."

"Do we really think it's him?"

Freddy spoke, "it's hard to say. This may sound bad of me to say but I truly hope it was just a normal accident. I wish for the kids safety but if it is Afton then they are dead by now for sure."

"I Hate to say it but I agree. At least with a normal person there's a chance they will be saved....but regardless you guys should be extra alert today. Watch out for anything suspicious and try to keep track of all the children."

"For sure sunshine."

"Of course My Superstar."

Monty was exused and went back to his room to charge. He wasn't looking forward to the day but he'd push through it. At least he'd get to see you by the end of it.