Twisted Wires: Part 2 (Smut)

Skip this chapter if you dont wamt smut. And skip the next one too.

Sitting completely naked on Montys lap you fumbled with his wires, pulling out specific ones so you had easier access to them.

Monty waited patiently, his hands on your hips rubbing little circles with his thumbs. Having you naked in front of him was enough of a distraction that he didn't mind the wait.

You were still shakey from your orgasm, but you were able to get the right wires. looking up at him you could see His hair was a mess thanks to you. It was barely standing up right In a mowhawk anymore.

He looked back at you and smirked.

"Well what are ya waiting for Darlin?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted you to look at me" with that said you connected the two wires in your hands.

You tied them together but kept your eyes On Monty. Watching his eyes widen, and feeling him squeeze at your hips.

Monty felt that familiar sensation through his systems, it was minor and manageable but it was non-stop as it buzzed through him. It felt amazing.

"That all ya got Hun?" He cooed

You ignored him grabbing another wire and tying it to the other two. His tail flicked aggressively on the sofa the sensation growing stronger.

You glanced up at him again, his eyes were lidded and he watched you curiously now.

Taking a wire that was more towards his chest you tugged at it, Monty gasped at this. You grabbed the other one on the other side of his chest and entertwined then together, growling his hands moved to your thighs. You could feel his claws digging into your skin.

His fans were going off now, trying to cool him off, but the sensations that buzzed through his systems made the task of cooling him down difficult. His fans couldn't keep up.

"Are you sure I should continue? I don't want you to overheat..."

Monty kissed you aggressively, "Darlin don't you dare stop. Youre doing so well..."

You bit your lip and grabbed the first three wires tugging and twisting them, Monty growled leaning back. One of his hands released your thigh, moving it towards himself as he bit down on his forearm his growl turning more into a muffled groan.

Biting down harder his teeth peirced the metal casing but he didn't care about that right now. You could fix it later.

It was a little odd, that all you had to do was mess with his wiring and he could feel these things but holy shit did he like it.

You liked it too, because you usually saw Monty as a very dominant person but right now he wasn't.

You tugged at the wires harder, and at the same time you twisted the ones that were around his chest.

"F-fuck yn..." Monty straightend back up, "Good girl.."

He wanted to bite you but refrained from doing so. He didn't want to accidentally hurt you. Instead He kissed along your neck leaving more love bites. His damaged arm moved to your inner thigh and rubbed that area for a second, but then he inched his his fingers up to rub at your clit.

This caught you off gaurd, a gasp escaping your lips, you paused in what you were doing to him.

He growled and his unoccupied hand grabbed at your throat firmly, bringing your face close to his so you could feel the warmth of his breath as he spoke...

"Darlin don't stop what you're doing" he demanded in a tight voice.

His tone, the stimulation of your clit and his hand around your throat seemed to spark something in both of you and you roughly tugged his wires in response to his demand.