“A spa day?” he repeated, his brows raised as you nodded your head in
confirmation. “Yeah, a spa day” you answered calmly. “You know, facemasks, movies, snacks and all that stuff, just to chill out a bit. What do you think?” you asked facing Rodrick’s still unconvinced face expression.

“I know what you’re gonna say. ‘Isn’t that for girls only?’ No, it’s not Rodrick. Please don't come at me with that gender stereotypes bullshit again. I can assure you that a face mask will not threaten your masculinity. In fact, self-care and hygiene are attractive and you might use a long bath, I can tell” you added jocking as Rodrick rolled his eyes.

“Shut up, I am showering every day. At least since you moved in” he answered laughing. “Smell!” he added dragging you closer to his shirt. You shook your head, running further upstairs.

“Okay, okay,” you said putting your hands up in defense walking inside of his now almost empty room, nearly tripping over the huge pile of clothes laying on the floor. “So, are you in or not?” you asked impatiently, throwing everything into the laundry basket, while Rodrick took down all the posters, finally nodding his head in approval.

A sudden flare of joy and excitement filled your chest. “Now this is going to be fun” you squealed excitedly, running
downstairs throwing all the clothes into the washing machine while he carried the last piece of furniture and decoration down the basement.

“Alright, what are we doing first?” he asked curiously as you met up in the now empty room again.

“We’re going shopping” you answered excitedly throwing your hands up in the air, him letting out an entertained laugh.

“Right, let me just grab my keys and we’re good to go” he replied softly, walking downstairs, turning around abruptly after a second.

“Shit,” he said frustrated. “I forgot that I
borrowed the van to Chris and Mads. They’re getting their tattoos today. Remember?” he added, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. “What are we doing now?” he asked irritated. Dramatic much. The nearest store was only two miles away, meaning that you could hypothetically just go by foot.

“That’s fine, I’ll drive us” you answered pacifically, passing him, leaving the house followed by him right behind you.

“That’s funny,” he said after a moment as you both headed to your house. “You really make it seem like you’re actually going to drive us” he added amused as you turned around confused, tilting your head quizzically.

“You know, we don’t have a car Y/N” he explained quickly. “You can’t just drive us” he added as you raised your eyebrows.

“But we do,” you said after some time. “We still have my car, you know, right?” you asked, uncertain whether he was being serious or messing with you, visual surprise covering his face. “Eh” being the only sound coming out of his
mouth followed by one, simple question. “What?”

“Wait right here” you said quickly turning away, slipping inside of your house for a brief moment, just to come back holding the keys to your car in your hand, waving them right in front of his face, his confused look doubling instead of disappearing.

“You’ve had a car all this time?” he asked after a moment of silence passed, heading towards the garage as you nodded your head.

“Why did I always drive you from school and back for the last 3 months then?” he asked again as you shrugged your
shoulders nonchalantly.

“Didn’t you enjoy it?” you asked turning to him, your daring look making him nervous, his cheeks turning all red.

“I did but that’s not the point right now” he answered, still stunned. “The point is that you have a car. Tell me which one” he added demanding as you opened the garage letting him see himself, his jaw dropping at the sight of your black Mercedes G55 AMG.