Chapter 60.

"I'm tired. Should I do some work? I'm too lazy. Should I go help Amity? She can be able to do things herself." Luz rolled herself like a ball in her bed.

She sat on the bed and ended up calling Charles. "Hey Mom! What happened?" He asked, in a concerned way and Luz could hear children singing in the background. "Are you busy? It seems like you're really enjoying your kids." Luz smirked and laughed. "I'm busy yes, but I can cancel everything to meet you." Luz sighed. "No, no, don't worry. I just wanted to see how you were doing. You can continue what you were doing, I'll talk to you later." Luz ended the call and laid down back.

"What to do..." Luz was thinking until a certain being jumped on her stomach. "Oof!" Luz looked at the person and saw it was her small little child. "What are you doing, Emma?" Luz laughed and carried her. "I wanted to see what my mother was doing, only for me to see she was laying on the bed!" Luz swinged her around.

"Were you assisting Mummy?" Emma nodded. "With what?" She asked. "Paper!" Luz exactly knew it was paperwork. She did experience what Amity was experiencing. "You should help her too!" Emma, a 9 year old girl had been blessed with parents like these two. "You're right Emma! Thank you for that great idea." She patted her head and she was very happy. "Let's go, let's go!" She exclaimed and Luz piggybacked her.

They went downstairs to see Amity, making coffee. Luz gently put down Emma who looked tired on the couch and secretly went to Amity. "Why are you talking coffee so early in the afternoon?" She immediately spat out the coffee. "You scared me!" Luz saw that Amity had eyebags and frowned. "You shouldn't have stayed up late." Luz held her cheeks and looked at her.

"I'm sorry." Amity said sadly. "It's fine. I really care about your well-being. I don't want you missing sleep for another whole 3 days again. Why don't I help you with some of your work?" Amity yawned and nodded.

She gave Luz half of the paperwork and they sat down at different tables. Luz changed her band to glasses and carried a pen and all the necessary things. She did the best she could and Amity was staring at her. Luz looked at her back and they were both staring at each other. "Do you want to sleep? I'm already true with almost everything." Amity nodded.

"Right now?" Amity asked her head. "I want to sleep with you." Amity yawned. "Am I your body warmer?" Luz laughed and they both continued their work. Both of them had eventually finished and Amity was already dozing off. "Alrighty then. Time to go put both of you on the bed, you little angels."

Luz carried both of them and teleported to the bed that Luz was laying on before. She sat down on the bed and sighed, using her hands to go over her hair, making it to look like a hairstyle. "I'm so tired." Amity started dragging Luz's clothes and Luz remembered something.

Luz lied down with the two of them and yawned. "I'm sle-..." Before she knew it, she started sleeping.

Luz had happiness in her life now. Her family was doing well and she has her own family, Amity, her wife. Emma, her daughter and herself. What else could Luz want?

...

"Isn't it today?"

"We all decided that we would do it in the human realm, didn't we?"

"Yeah. Just give me some seconds. She'll soon be here."

"In 5... 4... 3... 2..."

"Okay, why did James call me and why is everywhere dar-"

"Happy Birthday Luz!" Luz was beyond speechless and looked down. "I hate being reminded of my birthday." She thought in her mind. "But with these people... It makes today feel more special." Luz smiled and hugged all of them.

"Why did you all gather here in the human realm?" Luz asked, confused. "Ask Elena, it was her idea." Elena looked away, not saying anything. Emma and Amity both kissed Luz on the cheek and smiled at her. "Happy birthday." They said at the same time. "Aww. I really love you two." Edric was crying and Emira was comforting him, as little tears also fell from her eyes.

"How about I do something to make this interesting...?" She thought in her mind and giggled. "What happened Luz?" James asked and Luz whispered something into his ear. "Bring it on!" James laughed and Luz smirked.

"Huh?" They all asked at the same time. "This birthday is fun and all but I want to spice it up. Lucas, the magic circle please." He made it. "James and I are going to play a game. It's going to be the game we played years ago. I mean, Amity should still remember." Amity didn't remember anything. At all.

"Ah, the days of that butler and maid. I really miss them. I hope they rest in peace." Luz smiled and stood up. "We're gonna have some fun, aren't we?" James gave a thumbs up and Luz brought out her sword.

"Tch. This wouldn't be good for the eyes of children." Luz immediately put it back and they all went outside. Luz decided that they would use wood and James agreed.

Some minutes later...

"Ha... It's your win!" Luz smirked and threw the wood away. "What a fun day this is!" Luz exclaimed. "I knew you would beat me, Luz. You never cease to amaze me." Luz laughed and walked to Emma while everyone's mouth was wide open. "See Emma. When you go to Hexside High School, that's how you'll have to be like. You'll even have to beat both of us!" He pointed at both James and Amity.

"But you should learn how to beat your big brother first, Charles." Luz patted her head and laughed.

"It's been such a long time since I had experienced fun like this. I really love today."

"I really hope life can remain like this forever."