Chapter 42.

"Eh?" Luz was in total confusion immediately she heard that coming out from Amity's mouth. "And don't go easy on me at all." Luz eyes widened. "Luz, I think you should-"  "I'll gladly take you on!" Luz held Amity's hand as her eyes were sparkling with happiness. "It's been long since I had a spar with anyone! The last time, I had almost killed Alejandro." Luz started laughing as James just looked at her with a weird face. Amity looked at James and he gave the "I don't know" sign.

"Well, Amity! Let's go outside and spar!" Luz teleported Amity as James also teleported outside. "Do you mind if I use the sword I made?" Luz asked Amity. Amity nodded and Luz brought it out from her Item Box. "Shall we spar?" James gave Amity a sword and she held it tight. "Remember, don't go easy on me!" Luz nodded.

Amity went to attack Luz and Luz used her sword to block herself. "Water!" Luz brought out water and froze it. Amity didn't know that it was underneath her and it made her elevate. She jumped off the ice and landed on the floor. Luz bit her thumb and a drop of blood landed on the sword. Instead of it to be golden, it immediately turned black. "What!?" James said. "Amity, get out of the way and pass the sword!" Amity was scared and pass the sword.

"Hey, hey, it's Amity that's fighting. Give her back the sword." James gulped and held it tight. "James." He was absolutely sweating buckets at that point. "Oh, okay then. Play and destroy." Luz said as black holes started falling from nowhere. "Amity, watch out!" James placed a barrier. Luz sighed and looked at them. "I wish I was the one that did that. Well." Luz sighed once again and casted another rain.

"Thee Rain." Black and Red coloured rain started pouring and it was hard. The black ones had acid in it and the red ones had parasites in them. "Luz, it's enough!" Luz snapped out of it and sighed. "Wasn't that fun?" James sighed and shaked his head and went to whisper something in her ear. "You could've almost killed the girl you love!" Luz finally realized and James shaked his head. "But she was the one that said I shouldn't go easy on her!" Luz said.

"I would have almost died there!" Amity exclaimed. "You were the one that said i shouldn't go easy on you." Luz pouted and crossed her arms. "But actually, that was very interesting! James, do you wanna spar too?" James looked at her in a disappointed way and sighed. "Fine." James sighed as Luz started rejoicing. "Amity! Stand back, alright!" Amity shifted to a corner where she would be able to see it all.

"Let's do this as round 2 of the race we had." James said as he brought the same sword that he had given Amity. Luz looked at her sword and sighed. "This will be take too much energy." Luz kept in her Item Box and cut a tree with her bare hand. She cut out a part of the tree that was manageable and used it as a sword. "Oh, come on Luz!" James started laughing but Luz was confused. "I don't understand, isn't this normal?" Luz looked at the sword and then looked at James.

"Let's just start." James went to attack like how Amity did but Luz blocked. "Is it alright if we use magic?" James asked. "It's called a sword fight, James!" Luz managed to shift him back. James started launching attacks on Luz but Luz was able to block every single one of them. James was about to slash Luz but she held the sword and used her stick to hit his stomach. James went on the floor and started coughing. He immediately stood up and saw Luz in front of him. "Launching attacks is alright now?" James smirked and nodded. Luz started laying attacks on James and James was able to block just few.

James and Luz started fighting and fighting. "We can use anything yeah?" James asked and Luz nodded. "Use magic if you want to now!" Luz exclaimed as Luz jumped back. James was casting a spell then Luz suddenly disappeared. "Wait what!?" Amity said out loud. "Ha! The spell really worked!" Luz appeared behind him and used her stick to hit his ear which made it trigger the brain.

"Haha... It didn't, you fool." James fell down and was completely unconscious. "Luz, what have you done!" Amity ran to her and started landing punches on Luz's face. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." Luz kept on saying as Amity continuously kept on landing blows on Luz. "Amity!" Luz shifted back. "I'm going to do something to him. Besides, that isn't the real James. It was only a clone." Luz started laughing.

"You really fell for it!" Amity was shocked and a tear fell from her eye and she started pouting. "I'm sorry, alright." Luz patted Amity's head. "Hey, wake up." Luz hit the clone and it immediately woke up. "What's up Luz?" Luz pointed at James and was showing Amity. "As you can see, a clone." Luz tapped James many times and he was changing into different people, even the voice was changing.

"That's the real James over there." Luz pointed at a tree that didn't look like it was noticeable and he was sleeping. "Wait, I have an idea! James, come with me." They went somewhere and came back in a matter of seconds. "Who's Luz? If you guess right, i'll do anything for you." Amity was thinking hard and looked at both of them.

"I like Luz." Amity said. "Really!?" Both of the Luz's said and she sighed. "Who's car key is this?" Amity held a car key on her hand. "Mine!" They both said and she sighed. "You'll never know, Amity ~" the left Amity said.

"It's the right one." Amity said immediately with a straight face and pointed at her. Luz was completely shocked. "How did you know?" Luz asked. "The left one doesn't sound like that." Luz clicked her tongue and smiled. "Well, let's go inside." Luz snapped her finger and the clone vanished.

"Oh boy, I can't wait for tomorrow!"