Chapter 59.

Note: This chapter will be long, please enjoy :)

"It's too much to take in, isn't it?" Luz sat down and held her hand. "So all this time, James was your guardian? All these people, are your guardians?" Luz nodded. Amity held Luz's hand harsher and Luz looked at her.

"Can all of you go?" They nodded. "And don't you even dare to make that magic circle again." They gulped and they vanished. "Amity, are you alright?" Luz looked at Amity. "What if they betray you? What if they leave you? Won't that add to your bad memories?" She frowned. "It's fine Amity. They can't hurt me." Luz hugged Amity.

"Besides, if they did try, I would kill them immediately." She muttered under her breath. "What did you say?" Amity asked. "Oh, nothing. By the way, you should be going to sleep." Luz brought out her futon and her pillow and laid it on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Amity asked Luz. "I'm trying to sleep, Amity. I haven't got enough sle-" Amity cut her short. "I don't mean that. Why are you laying on the floor?" She asked. "Oh, I thought I would take too much space and you would like to sleep comfortably." Amity rolled her eyes. "Come up here, you idiot." Luz gulped and kept everything back in her item box and laid on Amity's bed.

"Isn't this better?" Amity asked Luz and Luz kept quiet. "But won't you-" Luz started hearing some snoring and she looked at Amity and sighed. "Good night, Amity." She put her chin on Amity's head and Amity went closer to Luz and she felt very warm.

The next morning....

Amity yawned and rubbed her eyes because of the sunlight. She looked at Luz who was still sleeping and she giggled. The sunlight was shining on Luz's body and Luz was glowing. Amity carried her phone and took a quick photo of Luz and smiled.

"So cute." She thought.

Amity stood up and stretched and went to go have her breakfast. She took some orange juice and pancakes and when she was done, she went upstairs and did everything she needed to do.

At that time Amity was having her bath, Luz woke up. She yawned and stretched and saw that Amity wasn't on the bed. She went downstairs and wanted to take a glass of water until two people saw her and she heard something fall. "So loud!" Luz exclaimed as those two people ran to her and hugged her.

"Edric? Emira?" Luz looked at both of them. "Luz!" They cried out and Amity came downstairs. "Of course." Amity sighed. Luz looked at Amity and waved at her in an awkward way. "And I wanted it to be a surprise." Luz sighed and she tried to walk but the both of them were still hugging her.

"It's alright, it's alright..." She patted both of their heads and they kept on crying like babies until they stopped and looked and saw Amity. They ran to her and their crying continued. "Luz please!" Amity screamed and Luz immediately drew a magic circle and she appeared in Luz's arms. "Ah... Are you alright?" Amity nodded and looked at the people who were hugging wood and they finally noticed.

They both got embarrassed and they coughed. "Ehem! But Amity... How were you able to get of the hospital!?" Edric screamed as Luz covered her ear. "You're too loud Edric." Amity pointed at Luz and he apologized. "This person, is the reason I was cured." She pointed at Luz once again who frowned.

"What's wrong?" Amity asked. "I thought we were both dating, you should at least called me your partner or girlfriend..." Edric fell down and Emira immediately rushed to Luz. "L.U.Z. When did it happen!? What did you do!? Have you kissed her!? Did you-" Amity used an abomination to cover the mouth of her own sister and looked at Luz, dead in the eyes.

"I hope you didn't say anything to her?" Amity said in a stern voice while Luz gulped. "I did not ma'am." She bent down in a manner of respect. "That's good." Amity smiled and patted her Luz. Immediately, Luz carried Amity in a princess like way and looked at both of them who was standing up.