Chapter 36.

"By whatever do you mean?" Alador asked Luz. "Do you not know?" Luz looked at him and looked at Odalia as her eyes widened. "He doesn't know..." Odalia thought in her mind. "Please don't tell him!" Odalia said. "Oh, why should I not tell your husband that you've been abusing your own daughter and shutting up your other two children?" Alador was surprised.

Alador gulped and didn't say anything. "Let me try and understand everything that's happening right now. You people are very much afraid of Odalia?" Edric nodded a little. Luz noticed it but Odalia didn't. "This is too sad. Don't you at least pity them at least?" She said to Odalia. "Leave this place at once!" Luz yawned. "Thank Titan it's a public holiday." Luz said as she went upstairs. "Where are you going to!?" Odalia screamed.

"You said I should leave that place. You weren't specific." Luz smiled and held Amity's hand and took her upstairs to her room. They both entered her room and Luz sat on the corner of the room and sighed. She swayed her hair up and looked at the ceiling. "I'm so tired." Luz said to Amity. "How were you even-" Amity was about to ask a question as Luz interrupted her.

"Mind if I use your bathroom?" Amity nodded and Luz went inside. "What happened?" James appeared and Luz started coughing blood. "Wait, I made this band to make her stop coughing blood." James thought as he immediately went to Luz's aid but she gave him a sign to not. Luz had her bath and Luz snapped her finger and she wore some clothes.

"Are you feeling alright? Here, take some drugs." Luz shaked her head. "I just took coffee." Luz set a timer on her band to take her drugs. "Okay, an hour from now." Luz said to James. "What about changing my hairstyle?" Luz swayed her hair back and using cream she saw at the corner to make it look more attractive. Luz came out of the bathroom and Amity looked at her. "You have such a great fashion sense." It blurted out of Amity's mouth as Luz smiled.

"Thanks Amity. You too." Luz said to Amity. "I'll actually be going right now." Luz opened the door and Amity opened the door. "What happened?" Luz asked. "Could you actually stay? Things can go from one thing to the other and." Amity paused. "I understand. I'll stay." Luz smiled. "Go have your bath. You should be eating breakfast by now." Luz sat down on her bed as Amity went to the bathroom.

Luz used her phone and started listening to music and chatting with Michael.

Luz: Sorry! I didn't actually get to reply to your message ☹️
Michael: it's fine! I know you've been busy nowadays.
Luz: so? How's everything going?
Michael: pretty nice actually 😀!
Luz: Frs? I'm happy for you! I've been a lazy person nowadays. I've been so busy yet so lazy. I have paperwork to do but I'm here, protecting someone.
Michael: Your girlfriend?
Luz: oh, I don't know. Her feelings are probably very complicated and it's so hard to understand!
Michael: I'm supporting you all the way Luz!
Luz: what about you? Do you still have a crush on Angela?
Michael: I.... I still do but I haven't confessed yet.
Luz: we're on the same group Michael 😭
Michael: I know :(  ttyl

Luz went offline and sighed. "James." He appeared and answered Luz. "What's up?" James said. "Can you give me Charles? I really need a mood booster right now." Charles appeared in front of Luz's arms. "Hey Charles!" Charles hugged Luz and she hugged him back. "so how are you doing mama?" Luz smiled at Charles.

"Thank you for asking that question Charles. I'm alright. Do you want to see someone I know right now?" Luz asked Charles. "I do! I do!" Charles said in excitement. "Now Charles. You hage to act like my younger brother, alright?" Charles nodded and Amity came out of the bathroom. "Uh?" Amity said. "Her hair looks like cotton candy." Charles said as Luz laughed. "I thought the same when I saw her for the first time too!" Luz said. Amity looked at Charles. "Where did you get this boy?" Amity asked.

"Isn't that rude! He's my younger brother!" Luz said. "Well, I can see he has red irises like yours." Amity said as she nodded. Charles hugged Amity's leg so suddenly that Amity shifted back. "W-w-hat!" Amity stuttered and exclaimed. "Don't mind him Amity. Charles is the clingy type. If he's hugging you, that means he really likes you."