Chapter 1.

Vampires. What are they? Blood thirsty monsters. Eyes, so menacing. Deceive people and drive them crazy. Why am I saying this? It's fact. And such needs to be known to anyone and everyone. They can do almost any type of magic, but just 3 things they can't do.

1. In a fight, they can't tell what their opponent is going to do next. They can't just suddenly read their mind. Even if they try to do so, they will go through a lot of pain. As in, a lot and large amount of pain.

2. They can use magic, but it depends on what they want to use it for. If a person decides to use it for bad, in a complete mindset knowing that what they are doing is bad, there is a 70% chance what their generation will get cursed. Yes, it's harsh but the rule is the rule and Vampires need to follow it.

3. Last but not the least, the way witches take in substances is very different from how vampires intake food and drinks. Never are they allowed to drink alcohol based products or their systems will break and they will die. Immediately.

Anyways, who had ever thought that human things could be brought into The Boiling Isles? Phones, Cars, even subjects in schools have been combined with magic school work. Way to go with power. Just so great.

"Willow! Gus!" Amity ran to them on the hallway and both of them waved at her. "We'll soon start classes! What are you guys doing here?" Amity was breathing heavily as Willow and Gus waited for her to catch her breath. "Well, Willow has Plant first, I have English, and you?" Amity stretched out her timetable and looked at it.

"Oh, Abomination class." Gus said as he looked at Willow. Plenty of people were still in the hallway, talking and gossiping, like they usually do. Everyday. "So I heard that someone new is coming. Wonder who it is." One of the girls said as another girl nodded.

"Yeah, I hope the person is cool. I want them to be my knight in shining armour. I don't even care if it's a boy or a girl, I need love in my life." A girl said as another girl nodded. "Oh My Gosh, so like what happened yesterday was that, Jonah met me and was li-" Before the girl was able to finish, there was just this one person that just entered the door, that person you would never expect.

Luz Noceda, the half vampire, half human and her brother, Alejandro. Everyone went down on their knees as Amity was the only person standing. Willow dragged Amity's shoulder down so that she can kneel down, like how everyone else was doing the same. "What's going on!?" Amity said quietly. "You haven't heard? That's a vampire, and vampires and witches had fights and wars but still hasn't co-operated. And one of the daughters of the Queen of Vampires is Luz Noceda!"

"You guys should stand up, I won't kill you. Just treat me equally, alright?" Luz looked at them as they were still kneeling down. Alejandro crossed his arms and looked at Luz. "Isn't it better for them to kneel down? We are the number one people. We deserve respect." Luz looked at Alejandro, giving him a sigh to shut his mouth. "At least, make a good impression on the first day, Alejandro." Luz looked at him as Luz noticed something.

"And that's her younger brother, Alejandro Noceda! Together, they are the children of the Queen of Vampires, Luz and Alejandro!" Gus finished the story that Willow started. Luz took one step and appeared right in front of her. "I heard my name?" Luz smiled at them as Willow and Gus looked at her and immediately looked at the floor.

"All this is fake children stuff. I'm out to go start class." Amity stood up and started walking. "Amity! Classes haven't started!" Luz screamed as Amity paused, turned back and knelt down. "You don't need to kneel down. May I also know your names too?" Luz said as Willow and Gus immediately stood up and they both introduced themselves.

"I'm Willow."
"I'm Augustus."
"Hm, Augustus and Willow? Your parents must be so nice to give you such beautiful names huh." Luz put her hand on her chin, thinking about something.

"Could I also get your full name, Amity?" Luz said as Amity turned back. "Amity Blight." Amity crossed her arms and looked away from Luz. "Such a nice name." Luz said as the bell screamed. "Well. Willow, Augustus and Amity, I'll talk to you later." Luz walked to the principal's office as Alejandro walked behind her.

"I'm getting bad vibes from her." Amity said as Willow and Gus looked at her strangely. "Someone that literally offered for us to stand up and smiled to us even though we're complete friends? You seriously don't know what you're saying." Willow said as Amity looked at her. "Let's just go to our classes. We all don't want to be late." Amity said as Gus looked at this watch and ran to English class.

...
"Here's the timetable for both of you." Principal Bump looked extremely tired as Luz was worried. "Um, aren't you going to rest, Principal Bump?" Luz looked at him who gave a thumbs up and drifted to sleep.

Luz gave Alejandro his own timetable and Luz looked at her own timetable. "Abomination class?" Luz looked at it and thinked. "Alejandro, what are you having?" Luz asked as Alejandro pointed at his subject on his timetable.

"Mathematics? Hm, your favourite subject. I'll see you later." Luz left the room and went to Abomination class. "If you people don't know, there's a new student. Please introduce yourself." Mr William said as Luz opened her mouth.

"I'm Luz Noceda. Nice to meet all of you. I hope we will all co-operate with each other." Girls started screaming and Mr William told them to quiet down. "Luz, go sit beside Amity." Mr William said as Luz obeyed.

"Of course. It just had to be her." Amity thought in her mind. Before Luz was about to sit down, she sat somewhere else, close to the window. "Wait, what?" Amity said as she didn't understand what happened. Luz was taking notes on what Mr. William was saying, word by word. And she had perfect cursive handwriting.

"Now, Amity. Could you come up here and demonstrate this spell that I just teached all of you?" Amity stood up and she went up and did it but it was too hard for her to demonstrate. "Luz, could you come and help her out?" Luz stood up and went up and went close to Amity.

"Amity, just cancel the abomination." Luz said and Amity did so. "Now, stretch out your arms and draw a circle with each arm." Luz said and Amity did so. "Now concentrate and think carefully about the colour of the abomination you want." Luz said and Amity did so. And it wasn't hard to control anymore. "And with that, you can move it around easily." Luz said as Mr. William clapped his hands.

"A round of applause for Luz Noceda and Amity Blight." Everyone started clapping and they both went back to their seats. By anything, Luz was tired and started yawning. "Thank you... For the help." Amity looked at Luz who looked back at her.

Luz looked and smiled at her. "You're welcome for the help."