Chapter 14.

Luz slept on Amity's bed for some minutes and stood up. Luz yawned and looked around if anyone was in the room, but no one was there. "Maybe they're all in their sitting room." Luz closed her eyes and saw a quick view of the whole house and then memorised it.

Luz went downstairs for her to see Amity and Edric watching anime once again. "Hey Amit- wait, is that Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation!?" Luz pointed as Amity nodded with hot and Luz sat down to watch with them. "I didn't know you watched this anime!" Amity nodded with happiness and kept on looking at the TV.

It wasn't even long that it ended, so Luz stood up and yawned and Emira looked at Luz. "You have such sharp fangs!" Lua laughed as Emira want closer to look at it. "That's what a friend of mine also said." Amity clicked her tongue, stood up, went to her room and slammed it. Amity knew very well it was Samantha but why is she feeling angry? Is she... jealous? No, she can't obviously.

"What's her problem?" Edric switched off the TV and looked at Emira. Emira looked at Edric as both of them looked at Luz. "Why are you guys looking at me? Did I upset her?" Luz was confused as Emira and Edric went to sit down on the couch. "Well, thank you for the help. I'll have to go, so good night." Luz waved as Edric held her arm.

"You said next time, you would have dinner with us, right?" Luz was surprised as Edric smiled. "But my mother-" Edric paused Luz with his mouth. "I'm sure your mother isn't the 'always come home early' type!" Luz frowned as Edric dragged her back inside. "She is though..." Luz sat down on their dining table and put her head on the table.

"I'm extremely tired. I just want to relax on my bed and sleep for the rest of my life". James laughed as Luz didn't even care. She just wanted to sleep, not giving a care in the world about anything that would happen to her. Luz yawned as a plate was dropped in front of Luz, with food inside.

Everyone gathered into the table, even Amity, apart from Odalia and Alador, because they would usually come home late.  Luz took a bite and she tasted something familiar. She looked at Emira who raised a brow. "Did you add milk into this?" Luz pointed at it as Emira nodded.

"Oh no-" Her eyes widened as she opened her mouth. "I'm lactose intolerant." Everyone was surprised as Luz was trying to get whatever was in her stomach, out of there. Luz, calm down! You might bring out something that isn't right! James screamed as Luz tried to calm down.

Luz swallowed it, knowing very well she will regret it later. "I must leave." Luz carried her bag, waved at them and left. "But wai-" Luz shut the door before Amity could finish her sentence. "Way to please a visitor." Emira rolled her eyes as she regretted it.

Luz teleported back home as she dropped her bag and went up to her room immediately. She lied down and was tired. She looked at the ceiling and her mind went blank. Nothing was going on in her mind, her body wasn't moving, just lying on her bed and looking at the ceiling. "James, can you turn to a human being?" Luz asked as James wondered.

I can try. Remove your wristband and hold it and think of me as a human being and throw it on the floor. Luz did exactly what she said and then she waited for some seconds. And then she saw light. "Ah! So this is how it feels like to have a skeleton and flesh!" James said as Luz was just shocked.

James looked at himself at the mirror and was surprised on how handsome he looked like. "So this is how you imagined me Luz! I have white hair with blue iris!" James looked at it as Luz nodded. "You know you can also change your appearance right? In fact, by anything, you can do anything but the 3 rules." James sat down as Luz looked at him.

"Yeah, the 3 rules. Also known as the Vampiree Rules." James nodded as Luz sighed and lied down once again. "Life isn't fair." James also lied down too and both of them sighed. "Yeah. Life isn't fair at all." James agreed with what Luz said and looked at Luz. "How does it feel like being a half vampire/half human and also being dead?" James asked as Luz was surprised.

Luz looked at him and her face changed into a sad one. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean-" Luz turned the other way and James was really worried about Luz. "No, don't worry. I know you didn't ask the question on purpose, just please, don't ask that question again." Luz said as she stood up and opened the door. "Are you coming to school tomorrow as a human being?" James thought and nodded his head.

"Well that's nice. I wonder how people will see you." Luz said as she left her room.

Next Day...
"OMG LUZ! WHO IS THIS!?" Girls and Boys started screaming asking who James was. "Uh... He's my cousin." Alejandro raised a brow as Luz looked at him. "Alejandro, don't you remember James? Our British cousin from the human realm? Come on, you should know him!" Luz punched his shoulder in a light way but Alejandro didn't remember a single thing about James.

Luz then started to communicate with James through her mind. "Can't you create fake memories and implant it in his head or something?" James thought as he shaked his head, replying with a "no". "Damn." Luz clicked her tongue and walked to class. "Oh, hey Amity!"  Luz screamed as Amity looked at her and immediately looked away to prevent any sort of eye contact as any way possible for today.

"Hm. Trying to avoid me?" Luz thought in her mind. "Oh, it's very nice to meet you!" James immediately carried Amity's hands and started shaking them. "I'm James, I know, you're Amity. I've heard a lot of you from Luz! See, Luz really admires you, you know?" James then whispered the last part which made Amity blush and Luz confused and curious at the same time.

"What are you guys talking about?" Luz asked as James looked at her. "Oh Luz, nothing important!" Luz raised a brow which made James giggle. "You truly are a weird creature." Luz shaked her head, crossed her arms and called James to follow her. "You're only staying here for today, right?" Luz asked and James nodded. "Only for some hours." James said as Luz went to the Principal's office along with James.

Luz had done all the necessities and James received his own timetable. And they left the Principal's Office. Someone then held Luz's leg and both of them looked at the person. "Ah, invincible boy!" James pointed at him as Luz laughed. "No, it's Johnny!" They both laughed as Johnny was crying on the floor.

"Anyways, could you not hold my leg?" Luz said in a very deep tone which made him scared, moved back and apologized. "What do you want?" Luz asked as Johnny looked at Luz. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I've tired to forgive myself and I hope you'll forgive me." Luz looked at this boy with no sign of pity.

"Cancel." Luz said as he went back to his normal self. "Ha! Do you really think I would be scared of you?" Johnny held Luz's neck as James looked at them, not helping Luz at all. "Obviously I knew this was going to happen. For someone to try to forgive themselves, especially what I did to them, it would take them weeks or months. But you? It was just a day." Luz dropped his hand like it was nothing and touched her neck and there was no sign of marks.

"If I can't bully you, I'll just go bully your friends, like Amity! Oh yes, that one is even the best candidate! She's the weak type that can't even do anything-" before Johnny was able to finish his sentence, Luz carried his neck and threw him to the wall, still holding his neck. Her eyes were red, showing no sort of mercy. The sound then made teaches and students to come out of their classes to see what was going on. Amity also came out too.

"Don't and ever in this life, mention Amity's name. You don't have any right to do such, you disgusting, young, little naïve boy." Luz threw him away like garbage as he started coughing out blood.

"Come on James, let's check the first classes we have for today."