Chapter 12.

People in the cafeteria were now officially scared of Luz. Some thought it was beautiful to see such magic happen right before their eyes from their favourite idol, some thought it was just amazing, and some was scared. Who would have thought that Luz's day was getting worse as usual?

"Now, what am I having?" Luz checked her timetable as she saw the word "Free". "Wait. Free?" Luz thought carefully, because she saw this was a joke. Lu, every week, they change the timetable for each student, and it's probably because of Magic Day. Teachers and the Principal might want to discuss about it. Luz understood as she kept on walking and reached her locker.

Immediately she closed it and kept on walking, she bumped into someone. "Ow..." Luz said as the other person gave a hand for Luz to stand up. "It's been some hours." Luz looked at Amity as she cleaned the dust away from her trousers. "It's not like I wanted to even see you in the first place." Amity crossed her arms as Luz laughed.

"Ah, being a tsundere. Something you'll expect from someone like Amity." Luz received a message from her phone as she looked at it. It was anonymous, and it was a short message. "Luz Noceda, bring Amity Blight to a specific address and we won't hurt your happy little family." Luz sighed as she removed the message and switched off her phone.

"What happened?" Luz held Amity's hand and dragged her outside. "Even though it's school premises, we have to go, right now." Luz put Amity in her car and Luz entered and started driving. Luz received another message and looked at it. She saw the address and went right there. "Wait, if I bring my car, there are most likely to take some of my belongings and my personal information." Luz stepped out as she took Amity's hand and started walking and stopped.

Luz locked her car and Luz told Samuel to take control of the car and drive it back to school without no one looking. He did so and everything went well. Luz had teleported to the exact same address she had received from her phone. "Now, hand her over to me and we can all settle this." Luz sighed and gave Amity to them.

"Luz, what are you doing!? Release me now!" Amity was trying to cast a fire spell but they already binded her arms together. "There's nothing I can do Amity. These people have been disturbing my family and I wanted it to end once and for all, so I told them I would give them you so that it could all end and... somehow use you for some particular bad purposes. I'm sorry Amity. I really am." Luz looked at Amity and frowned and walked away.

"Wait, no Luz! I was wrong about not trusting you, I'll do anything if you can just please let me go!" Luz started laughing as Amity was confused. "Oh Amity. Do you really think I would something like this?" Luz laughed and they were all looking at Luz and already ready to attack her.

All of them were holding a gun and they all pointed at Luz. "Go on, do it. I'm sure you wanted to be given all the money, so do it. It's not like my family will care anyways." Luz crossed her arms and they all shot at the same time. "Pause Second." The bullets was very close to Luz's eyes as Luz immediately ran to Amity and removed whatever was binding her and carried her princess-style.

Luz moved right since the bullet was moving forward and she dropped the bullets on the floor. "Stop Second." Everywhere went back to normal as Amity looked at Luz as Luz walked to all of them. "If you don't want to be killed by my own bare hands, then commit suicide. Now." Luz said as they all feared.

"All of your guns have exactly 2 bullets each. Use one or both of them to kill yourself." Luz said as someone was laughing nervously. "And why in this life we will do something stupid!?" Everyone started laughing and started nodding their heads, agreeing with the first person. Luz dropped Amity down gently and told Amity to close her eyes. "Don't try to peek. If you peek, you'll regret seeing what you saw." Amity nodded and looked the opposite way and covered her eyes.

"You asked that question right? Let me show you." Luz casted a spell, which made the first person to float, and his flesh started peeling and his bones was coming out, even the sounds was very loud. Luz pulled out his heart and drank the blood and ate his heart. "Huh, it's actually kind of sweet. Would you want me to do something, even as worse as that?" Luz carried out her handkerchief and cleaned her mouth and white shirt.

Everyone shaked their head and they all committed suicide and one tried to run away. "Hey, where are you going to?" Luz screamed as the person looked at her and looked forward. "Ash." The person looked back again, wondering if Luz was going to catch him and kill him. But instead, immediately he turned back, he turned into ashes.

Luz sighed and looked at her phone. "It's even the next subject. Well, that took quite long." Luz switched off her phone and removed Amity's hand from her face. "Are you alright?" Amity nodded as a tear fell from her eye. "You're crying." Luz cleaned the tear as Amity shaked her head. "Let's go back to class." Luz held Amity's hand and teleported back to the hallway.

"I'll take you to the nurse's office. You should rest there for some time." Luz carried Amity and ran to the nurse's office. Luz carefully dropped Amity on the bed. Amity didn't even understand. She didn't even look, but she felt it somehow. "Luz, please stay." Luz was surprised because of all people, she said it to someone she hates with her life.

"Alright." Luz rushed her hand through Amity's purple hair. Luz started singing a song and Amity started feeling sleepy. And immediately the song went halfway, Amity already started sleeping.

"I'm tired." Luz yawned and lied down along with Amity. "You were right when you said that heart tastes sweet." Luz started talking to James as he didn't even understand. I didn't even tell you that. Maybe you thought that I told you that. Or maybe it was Tony. Luz felt extremely tired and nodded and fell asleep.