Chapter 30.

Luz yawned and looked at one of the teachers. The teacher's hands were shaking as he was stuttering. "A-acc-ording t-to the pa-paper, you s-should still f-face the s-same ene-enemy!" Luz looked at him as he had already finished his sentence then looked at the twins.

Just give them a single blow then also defeat them in the magic spell test. They'll admire you then that's how you'll get to their secrets.
I know James.

Both of them stood up and made a stance. Luz did the same and they were both laughing. "Which kind of amateur stance is that!?" The first girl said, laughing along with the second girl. Everyone there frowned because of how ignorant they were. They didn't know Luz one bit and bashed on how Luz looked like, she personally wasn't in the mood for anything because of a certain someone.

The twins kept on laughing as Luz sat down. "When you're done, let me know." Luz said and lied down as everyone was shocked apart from the twins and James. "What insult towards us! Do you even know who we are?" Luz yawned and was already in front of them. "Game, Start." Luz used both of her hands to throw both of them up each and elevated. When Luz elevated, she used each of her hands for each person to punch them to reach the ground, again.

They brought out a large amount of blood that it wasn't even normal. "Cut your coat according your cloth." Luz healed both of them and they were able to stand up. They were both speechless; not having anything to say at all, Luz dusted her hands because of how much dirt she had touched just from touching them. "This isn't fair." One of the twins said as the other agreed.

"How can you teachers accept this!?" The first one said as the other agreed. "This isn't fair at all!" She complained. "You're too loud." Luz said to the first girl. "So what!? In fact, I should be screaming in your ear." She went closer to Luz to scream and complain in her ear. "Stop it or I'll cut your mouth. I won't fix it back." Luz warned her and she scoffed. "You can't do it! Just because you're-"

No one could see it. Only James and Luz saw it. The flash. How fast it was. How fast Luz cut her mouth. Luz really hates loud people/sounds. "I didn't want to do this at all. I don't even have you people's time in the first place. I would have been saving my energy, I would have been sleeping but you just made me do this." Luz sighed and looked at the second twin.

Luz casted heal on the first twin and she was looking well and healthy. "Game, Start." Luz said as she casted a spell. "The calamity he suffered shall be shared to both of you. You will see things you aren't supposed to see, fear more things and wish to die. Life Destroyer." Luz casted.

James, please tell everyone to cover their ears. Something is about to happen.
Alright then.

"Hey, everyone! Cover your ears!" They didn't even take time to covee their ears and Luz created a headphone made out from wood. Magic is truly a beautiful and unreasonable thing. The twins stared crying and screaming for help. Immediately it had reached a minute, Luz snapped her finger and they went back to normal.

"You can stop covering your ears, everyone!" James said. "Huh, I don't think I might need this. It was useful though." Luz threw it at both of the twins. "Take it. It's somehow a gift. Congratulations for not dying." Luz turned and sat down beside James while in both of their minds, they have now admired Luz Noceda.

"Well, that was a good play. Good job." James gave him a thumbs up and Luz put her head on his lap to sleep because she was too tired. It's not that she wasted any sort of magic energy, what she used was extremely small. She was just tired, like the usual Luz Noceda.

Hours later...

People had done theirs and the teachers calculated it. They called for all the students attention and James woke up Luz. "They're announcing the results." Luz stretched and walked to where everyone was. "3rd position... Damian Farkley!" Damian came up stage and was extremely happy. "2nd position.... Amity Blight!" Amity went up stage and sighed. "Now, what we've all been expecting." Everyone was praying to titan that they would be first position.

Luz on the other hand, didn't care. Whether she got it or not, she didn't care but her mother would. She would practice against Abel and against herself (as a clone). "1st position is... Luz Noceda!!" Luz went up stage and won. "Looks like you won." Amity said, trying to talk to her but she ignored her.

"Rude much." Amity said and rolled her eyes. "Try to at least talk to me." Amity asked but Luz didn't say anything. When the tests were finished and people left, Luz grabbed Amity's hand and teleported to a very privates place. "What's this for?" Amity asked. "You said I should try to talk to you at least." Luz said down as Amity did to.

"What happened?" Amity asked Luz. "After looking at my face, you're still that stupid to not understand what happened to me?" Luz said in a very deep voice. "Luz-" "Well, I'm not surprised. It's expected from Amity Blight." Luz put her hand on her own cheek.

"Could you just at least listen to me, please?" Luz paused and Amity started speaking. "I'm just sorry. Willow told me about your past when you were young." Amity said as Luz was just... tired. "Only just a sorry for this situation?" Luz asked and Amity nodded. "I accept your apology." Luz put her hands on hee face and swifted her hair back.

"So does that mean everything between us is normal?" Amity asked. "You called me a wicked person, a monster and completely misunderstood me. You're the wicked person, not me." Luz said as she yawned. "I'm sorry." Amity said. "It's alright. Just please, never call me a monster again. I have a very terrible trauma just from that word."

Luz stood up and left. When she was on the hallway, the twins came to her. "Luz!" Luz rolled her eyes and faked her character. "Hey! I also noticed that you were the two girls in the masquerade party?" They both nodded and looked at Luz with amazement and happiness in both of their eyes.

"I was actually waiting for a message from one of you but you didn't text me." Luz lied and frowned. "We were just too shy and were thinking of many things to say." They scratched their head. "Also, about the test, I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to do that to you. As in, me cutting your mouth." They accepted Luz's apology.

"I never got to get your name. What are your names?" Luz asked. "First girl, Doris!" "Second girl, Dorcas!" Luz was surprised. "Hey, Twin D's!" Luz exclaimed which made all of them laugh. "Anyways, I'll be going home now. Be safe when you're going home!" Luz waved at both of them and went into her car.

Good. Now time to move on to the next plan.