Chapter 20.

TG: Blood.

At Luz was walking to where she was going to, women and girls were literally falling down because of her beauty. Even men and boys too. She swayed her hair back because of the wind and everyone started shaking like fishes that just left their habitats.

Luz saw a child who was crying and went to the child. "Hey, don't cry, what happened?" Luz asked in a soft voice. "My toy landed on the tree because of the strong wind and nobody helped me!" The child screamed. "Wait a minute alright? I'll get it for you right now." Luz climbed the tree and got it for the child. "Here. You should go play with your friends." Luz pointed at groups of children who was waving at the child. "Thank you!" The child waved and went to the other children.

Luz sighed and went to where she was. It took her about 3 minutes or so to successfully get there. She then saw Amity who was waiting for her and Luz waved at Amity as Amity noticed. Amity waved back at Luz and Luz came to her. "Good morning Amity." Luz smiled at Amity which made her blush but she refused to fall for her charms.

"So, what do you want to do?" Luz asked. "Catch!" Someone said and it was about to hit Amity as Luz immediately caught it. It caused some smoke on her hand and  Luz looked at it to see what they threw. "A ball?" The person came to them and sincerely apologized to them and Luz gave the ball back to the person.

"Luz, catch!" Amity threw something at Luz and Luz caught it. "Am I a machine to you or something?" Luz laughed and looked at what Amity threw. Amity smirked and Luz got a closer look, just for her to see it was garlic. "You really hate me, don't you?" Luz walked towards Amity and opened her hand and put it back. "You shouldn't have wasted something that your mother bought for her children's consumption on me." Luz held her hand and took her somewhere.

"As I was asking, what do you want to do?" Luz asked. "I usually go to the library and read books to children." Amity replied. "Perfect. Then let's go there." Luz and Amity teleported to the library and they both walked to the children's section. "Miss Amity!" Children gathered around Amity and Amity was embarrassed and was proud of herself in front of Luz. All the children looked at Luz and hugged her too.

"Hey guys! I never knew you would be here! Alex, Richard, Addison, Sasha and the others, how are you guys doing?" They all raised their hands and told her they were doing perfect. "Miss Luz, I wanted to give this to you!" Addison gave something to Luz as Luz looked at it. "A yo-yo! Thank you, Addison! I'll gladly take care of it." Luz patted Addison's hair as Amity was in shock.

Luz looked at shocked Amity. "I know these children, Amity." Luz laughed as Amity was still shocked. "It took me months to learn 20 children names!" Amity said with a small voice. Luz went to search for a book and brought it out. "Well, this book should be good for them." Amity looked at it and agreed with Luz.

"Okay kids, let's all settle down. I'll be reading a book with Miss Amity today." Someone raised their hand wanting to ask a question. "Yes, Ray?" Luz asked. "Is it only for today that you're reading with Miss Amity?" Luz looked at Amity and looked at him back. "That question shouldn't be to me, it should be to Miss Amity over here." Luz looked at Amity and waited for the answer to his question.

"Anyways, let's go back to reading the book!" Amity ignored his question. Luz was such a perfect demonstrator. She even did the voices perfectly that the funny ones made the children's laugh hard.

Some Hours Later...
"The End." Luz closed the book and all the children enjoyed it. Luz stood up and took Amity with her. "Bye!" Luz waved at them and they waved back at her. "What else do you want to do?" Luz asked. "I think we should just take a break. There's a bench over there." Luz and Amity sat down and Amity pointed at Luz.