Chapter 19.

"I'm scared. Please don't do this."
"I'm begging you, I'll do anything! Just don't do this to me... Please."
"Ahh!"
"No... Please, no..."

"No!" Luz finally woke up and they both looked at her to check if anything was alright. "Luz, are you alright!?" Luz squeezed her blanket and looked at James. For no reason, Luz showed her left hand to James and a sudden scratch appeared from nowhere and it was a big one.

"This is worse than I even imagined." Amity frowned to hear such words from James. "What is?" Luz asked as James was scared to answer the question. James first casted heal on Luz and she felt better than ever. "So?" Luz asked, waiting for one of their replies. James sighed and Amity was fearing for her life.

"First of all, do you think you're doing alright?" James asked as Luz nodded. Abel came upstairs and gave them tea. Luz started sipping her own black coffee as James started. "Let me just get straight to the point. You just had 7eleven mode but something worse. That thing you just had is called 69 mode." Immediately James finished his sentence, Amity and James hands were shaking seriously.

"Huh? Well, that's pretty unfortunate." Luz kept on sipping her black coffee. Amity and James mouth were wide opened because of how Luz didn't react to what they said. "Well, this means that you've cleared it and how did you-?" James didn't finish his sentence. "How I didn't react to the fact that you said '69 mode'? Yes, that means it's gone, but when I have it, I can do some pretty rough things." Luz showed her right hand to both of them.

"One of this is the cause. I'm pretty sure that James, you've explained this to Amity." Luz looked at James then looked at Amity who shifted back. "When I mean that I do pretty rough things, I mean things like this. An example of that is..." Luz stood up and dropped her cup of black coffee. She walked towards Amity and went closer and closer to her to the extent that their foreheads were touching.

Luz cornered Amity and looked at her eyes for some seconds. Luz moved back and went back to her normal position. "You know what you just did, right?" James said as Luz knew exactly what she did. Amity was on the floor, literally dying of that moment. It was actually very funny because their lips almost touched.

"Also James, it's not the first time I've had 69 mode." Luz said which made James shocked. "But when you destroyed Kate and-" Luz looked at him. "It's not the first time, James. I've had it like 4 times. Counting this one, that means I've had it 5 times." Luz went back to sipping her black coffee.

"But you do know-" James was very surprised. "Yes James. I know that it's somewhat a type of disease and worse case scenario, I would have died." Luz yawned as she continued sipping her black coffee. "Amity, are you doing alright?" Luz went to check on her because she was still on the floor.

"Yes, I'm doing alright." Luz went closer to Amity to whisper something in her ear. "Don't forget about tomorrow." Luz moved back and looked outside. "It's already evening." Luz sighed and covered herself with her blanket. "James, could you take Amity back to her house?" James agreed and he held Amity's hand and teleported there.

"I will never get used to this." Amity was still as a log of wood. "Anyways, for your classes, here." James gave her a flash drive. "What's this?" Amity examined it. "Oh, you people don't know the technology of the flash drive. Poor demons." James sighed in sadness. "Do you have a computer or laptop?" James asked. "I have one." Amity replied. "Okay then, plug this place to your laptop and watch the video. It's everything that happened in the classes you were having today." James gave Amity the flash drive.

"Immediately you have finished watching it tomorrow, give it to Luz. Don't give it to anyone else." James said it in a serious tone as Amity didn't care less. "Watch it, give it to Luz. Got it. Also, how did you know that I'm going out with Luz tomorrow?" James smirked and pointed at her. "First of all, you just told me that and I didn't know. I only said "give it to Luz.". Not only that, you just confessed that you were going out with Luz." James started laughing as Amity got angry.

"Hmph, fine!" Amity walked away, stomping her feet. James came back to Luz room and looked at Luz who was lying down on her bed. "You doing alright, Luz?" Luz gave the thumbs up. "Oh yeah, Amity's going to give you a flash drive tomorrow." Luz gave the thumbs up once again. "I'm not even going to ask the question you think I'm going to ask." James was surprised on how she read his mind.

"Good night Luz." James switched off the lights. "I'm going to sleep so I won't really be active. Like at all." James said and he vanished. Everywhere was quiet until Luz rolled and fell down on the floor and she started screaming in pain but not too loud because it was already night time.

Before she knew it, her eyes were completely widened and her eyes turned red completely. Luz went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed that quarter of her face was somewhat mixed with the colour of her normal complexion and the colour white.

Luz yawned and went back to sleep. She didn't react one bit because that's how she was normally. Did her attitude really change during the 69 mode she had? It's for her to find out or not.

Next Morning...
James appeared and woke up Luz. "Luz, it's morning." Luz stood up and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning James." Luz stood up and went to go brush her teeth and have her bath and wear her clothes. She wore a Ralph Lauren shirt and worse some jeans along with some Nike Air shoes. It's actually kind of cool with the fact that it is only her that knows of this and she doesn't know how, surprisingly.

"James, as long as I have my wristband with me, is that better?" Luz asked. "Yeah, it's allowed. Are you going to remove it?" James asked. Luz nodded and looked at James. "You can remove it, but just keep it with you and make sure it DOESN'T GET LOST AT ALL COST." James said in a serious tone.

At Amity's House...
"I woke up so late!" Amity was scattering her closet to look for the perfect cloth to wear. "Hey Amity, what are you doing?" Edric asked as he came into Amity's room. "First of all, Knock !? And what do you think I'm doing !?" Amity pointed to the clothes that were on the floor. "Where are you going to?" Emira came in and asked.

"You people seriously don't know the meaning of manners and also, I'm not telling anyone of you." Amity finally found the cloth and told them to go away so that she can change.

Amity received a notification from her phone from Luz. "Here's the address." Luz sent the address and showed her a photo of it. "But how did you even get my number in the first place?" Amity typed out. "It's called Magic ✨" Luz typed out and went offline and Amity started laughing.

At Luz's House...
Luz went to the kitchen to cook up something for herself. She made bacon and eggs and started eating it. "Where are you going to?" Alejandro asked as Luz looked at him deadly but to her, it was normal. "A place you do not even need to know." Luz kept on eating her bacon and eggs.

Alejandro was about to say something but Luz interrupted him. "Don't even try to find any information on where I'm going to. You'll just be wasting your time, Alejandro." He was surprised on the fact that she read his mind so perfectly. "I made enough bacon and eggs so take it as your breakfast before it turns cold." Luz washed her plate and carried a bag.

"Don't justify anything Alejandro. You don't even know how to make crispy chicken." Luz went upstairs and looked for Kate and Abel. Alejandro was just in the kitchen, stomping his feet in anger. "Abel? Kate?" Luz called out for their name. "Good morning, Master Luz. Also, yes?" They both said at the same time.

"First of all, Good morning to you too. Second of all, Kate, I am deeply sorry for doing that again. I hope you'll sincerely forgive me. Abel? I hope you'll do the same. I am really sorry I made you uncomfortable at that time." Abel and Kate looked at each other and looked at Luz. "It's no problem. We both forgive you." Abel said.

"Also, I'm going out with a friend." Abel and Kate nodded and Luz left. She looked at Alejandro who was still eating what she made but with anger. "Don't eat too fast or you'll choke." Alejandro paused and looked at her.

Luz and Amity left at the same time and went to the place they were supposed to go to.