Chapter 57.

"Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas..." Luz kept on his name, over and over again. "What Luz!?" He screamed at Luz. "Can I tell Michael?" Lucas sighed. "Is that why you kept in tapping my shoulder and calling me for some minutes, when you can see I was clearly busy?" Luz didn't say anything but was still waiting for the reply for the question she asked.

"Ask James, he is the main guardian after all." Luz looked at James who was beside her and he sighed. "Fine. We can tell him too." Luz's eyes were shining and she kissed James on the cheek. "See? This is why James is the best!" James started laughing.

"Mother, you're still the same as before!" Charles said and stared laughing. "Come on, that's not true!" Luz rolled her eyes and looked at Charles. "But you're much more mature unlike before." James said to Luz who was very proud. "Mother, how were you able to come back alive even though you clearly died?" Charles asked, making Luz stunned by the sudden question.

"You see Charles, I'm not a normal vampire. You must have heard everything when I was fighting with Silvia." Charles nodded. "I completely understand mother. It's just how. Can I do something like that too?" Luz's eyes were wide opened and she sighed. "You don't want a terrible future and past like me, Charles." Luz looked at the ground and put her hands on her eyes in a depressed-like state.

"You're an adult, you should be able to understand what I'm saying clearly. Wish for something that I experienced what happened to you because you really don't want to know my past." Luz looked at the time and saw it was already afternoon. "Charles, you should be going by now, right?" Charles looked at Luz and nodded. "You'll be losing customers y'know." Luz said and smirked and Charles immediately shot up and ran to the door.

"See you later, Mum and Dad." Charles smiled and they both waved at him and they saw him teleport. They both sighed deeply and looked at everyone, who was looking at Luz. "What?" Luz asked. "You know there's someone called Amity, right? If you do eventually get married to her, won't you tell Charles that his "Dad" is your guardian and your best friend and he doesn't have a father but two mother's who love him dearly, that's if you even tell Amity and she accepts him?" Mary asked and Luz's mouth was wide opened.

"Well, let's not rush to things, right? Who knows if my future is a good one? I'll eventually pay for all the bad things I've done when my identity is shown back to the whole community. What if Amity doesn't accept me for leaving her for exactly 12 years?" Luz looked at all of them and they were all revolted. "I don't even know if pessimistic is the right word, but you should really stop thinking like that, Luz." John said to Luz. "Eh?" Luz asked.

"Yeah, John's right! You won't get anywhere for thinking so negatively. Even though it might be a part of you to think like this, at least, try to have positive self talk. Amity can accept you back, I mean, she can even be currently crying about the memories both of you have had together. If I can remember, based on what John told me, Amity told you that she loves you and you told her to wait for you. If you don't go to her, isn't that just straight up giving up? The Luz I know doesn't give up!" Joseph said and a tear fell from Luz's eye. "All of you are right. Thank you." Luz cleaned her eye and stood up.

"I should be getting ready to surprise all of them."

Somewhere else....

"Why isn't Amity getting any better??" Emira said to Edric. "Does it look like I even know!?" Edric screamed at Emira. "All of you should just keep quiet for a moment!" Willow was trying to focus on Amity's sickness. Amity was already in the hospital and the doctors couldn't even understand her sickness. "I'm sorry but I think it's only advanced magic that can cure her. Her disease is unknown to us and none of us in this hospital has or know advanced magic." Dr. Prince said to all of them and they all looked at each other.