Chapter 16.

"What?" Amity was surprised as she saw everything. "Their reflexes... I couldn't even catch it." Amity said as she was scared of both James and Luz. Luz looked at everyone who then gathered around her and noticed that Amity was the only one far behind. "What are you waiting for? Go meet her you stupid child." Luz scratched her head and walked towards Amity.

"Are you alright, Amity?" Luz gave Amity a hand to stand up but Amity's hand was shaking as she tried to raise it up. "This girl... She isn't alright at all." Luz carried her and teleported them to a quiet class. She sat Amity down and sat beside her and looked at her. "You're not alright." Amity looked at her with fear which made Luz shocked.

"Are you... afraid?" Amity shaked her head as Luz frowned. "You're lying. Tell me the truth." Amity looked away as Luz held her hand gently. "I promise, I won't do anything terrible." Amity opened her mouth as Luz was getting ready for what she was about to say. "How were you able to win against me? I don't just understand. And the speed both of you had then and battle between you and James..."

"When you were battling against me, why didn't you use your full strength!?" Amity shed tears and Luz looked at her with pity and was frowning sadly at Amity. "Don't cry, it's alright." Luz tired to hug her but Amity pushed her away. "Answer my question!"  Luz was shocked as she breathed in and out.

"Assuming I did so, you would have died. If you think I'm talking big, let's go outside. Let me show you something." Luz held Amity's hand and walked her outside. "Stay here." Luz put her in a particular position as Luz put her hand on Amity's forehead to put a barrier. Iz went very far away from Amity do that the school building won't collapse.

"Can you hear me from here?" Luz screamed as Amity nodded a little bit. "1% of the strength." Luz flocked the tree with one finger and it fell down and then she went to another tree. "10% of the strength." Luz gently touched the tree and instead of falling this time lie before, it actually went away. "100% of the strength." Immediately Luz blinked, 5 trees exploded as Amity was shocked.

Luz started coughing as she dusted her cloth and went to Amity. "How... How did you do that?" Amity asked as Luz looked at her. "I was created that way." Amity didn't understand as Luz gave a hand as Amity stood up. "Created? As in-" before Amity could finish her sentence, Luz interrupted it and brought in a whole new complete different topic.

"Anyways! Let's get back to the main field. People might be waiting for us." Luz turned around and started walking. "Us? You mean Luz Noceda? Who even knows me?" Luz gasped as Amity didn't understand what was happening. "Please. People only recognise me for my grades and even call my Little Miss Perfect." Amity sighed as Luz laughed.

"You are one, actually." Luz kept on laughing harder and harder every second. Amity got furious and challenged Luz. "We're having exams next week, I challenge you! Whoever that loses can do exactly 3 things for the person who won!" Amity was just spouting words, not even understanding what she even said until a certain point.

"Anything?" Luz held Amity's hand and dragged her closer and whispered something into her ears. "I can't wait." Amity blushed and moved backwards as Luz smiled at her. "I've already made the challenge official, as in, only between both of us." Luz yawned and looked at Amity. "Do you want me to teleport or walk or-" Luz didn't even finish her sentence. "Teleport please." Amity said fast as Luz nodded, held Amity's hand and teleported back to the main field.

"Luz, Luz! People love me now and I'm a celebrity!" Luz laughed as Amity held Luz's hand tighter but Luz didn't feel it. "You act like a child sometimes to be honest." Luz moved her finger around Amity's hand and Amity couldn't just deny it, but it was very relaxing and calm. "Hey, Luz is back!" Once again, they started gathering Luz and then Amity, was left behind.