Chapter 31.

You know very well you're supposed to destroy their identity, Luz.

I know James.

Luz was in her car and started driving. James suddenly appeared and both of them started talking about everything that had happened today. "So? You've finally forgiven Amity?" Luz nodded as James smirked. "I knew you wouldn't stand to become angry at her." Luz rolled her eyes.

"I would killed her at that very moment she called me a monster but that would be very senseless of me." Luz yawned as James shaked his head in agreement. "About those twins." James said as Luz looked at him. "You'll have to meet them and try to interact with them. You'll have to be so close to them that they'll become so stupid and ignorant that they'll share their secret with you." Luz nodded and stretched her hands.

"The way you're saying this sounds like I'm the villain in a comic or something." James started laughing. "But it's true!" James started laughing continuously then eventually stopped. "I set your timetable in a way that the periods you have before lunch time will be the same periods that the twins you have. The ones after lunch time will be the same ones with Amity." James smirked.

"Why put the periods the same as Amity for me?" Luz asked such a question that almost everyone would answer without hesitation/wasting a second. "Wouldn't she really want to talk to you after what happened today? You'll people will definitely need to talk." That wasn't the only reason. James seriously just wanted their current relationship to grow. Like, a lot.

Luz was just too stupid to realise it but what do you expect? It's a norm for Luz and she doesn't even realise it.

They finally arrived home and Luz stepped out her car and James did the same. James immediately vanished so that no one would see him and suspect Luz and him too. What a nice person. Luz locked her car and entered her house and greeted everyone that came her way. She went to her bathroom and used water to clean her face.

She still saw her eyes were red, her having a scar on her right eye and a huge scar on her hand. "I should really start wearing fancy gloves to cover this scar up." Luz said to herself as she sighed. James appeared again and looked at Luz who was still looking at the mirror. "James. Do you know why people don't notice these things; my physical appearance?" Luz questioned James.

"They're probably just ignorant. Maybe to them, it's something minor." James said. "I literally have a scar both on my hand and my eye and have red irises. How's that minor? People would have been screaming because of how I look like." Luz said as James looked at her. "Luz. They wouldn't be screaming because of terrible it looks. They would be screaming because of how handsomely beautiful you are. Look at yourself. You're literally shining like the sun, you wear classy and cool clothes, you have a calm personality normally and even more. What else would someone want from Luz Noceda other than those things you have?" Luz was surprised and actually took James words to mind.

"Are you still feeling sad?" James asked. "I'm not sad, James. I'm just tired. I just need a mood booster or something." Luz said as an idea popped into his head. Luz leaved her bathroom and sat down on her bed and put her hand on her forehead. James snapped his finger and casted a sound cancel barrier so that people from outside won't hear the conversation they were talking about.

James snapped his hand once again amd right before Luz's eyes, she saw Charles. "Charles!" Luz carried him up and started playing with him. "Mama!" Charles said and looked at James. "Papa!" Charles pointed his hand to James as James held it with love in his heart. "How I've missed you so much!" Liz threw him up and down as she finally looked at him again.

"I missed you too mama!" Charles said to Luz. "Papa taught me a lot of magic spells, now I can cast spells without saying it!" Luz looked at James and smiled at him which made him blush and look away. "I can do so too!" Luz said happily. "Mama, can we please do a magic duel?" Luz was shocked and covered her mouth.

She started crying. She had waited for this question to come out from Charles mouth since the day he was born. She was so happy to have a child like Charles. "Of course!" Luz rose her hand and before they all knew it, they were in a place that was white. "Mama, what is this place?" Charles asked, without being scared. "It's the place where we are going to have the duel." Luz smiled at Charles as they both got ready to fight.

James was just crossing his hands and looking at both of them and also shaking his head. "Why would a mother and a child be having a magic duel? Despite the fact that the child isn't a two-digit year old child." He sighed and kept on looking at both of them. "Maybe I'll go easy on Charles." Luz thought in her mind.

"Start." Luz said as Charles was already in front of Luz. "In the darkest-" before he could finish casting his spell, Luz blocked his spell. "You're too slow, Charles!" Luz was really enjoying this unlike the other battles she had with people her age/her classmates. Based on what she had seen so far on Charles, he could even beat Gus and Willow if they ever agreed to do a magic duel with him.

Luz used water and then made a stick and threw it at Charles and he caught it. "If you use this to touch me, I'll give you something." Luz smiled as Charles held it tight and started attacking her in ways that the stick would touch a part of Luz's body.

James, do you think I should end this already? I would honestly like both of us to fight so that he would see the differences.

Do whatever you want. Just don't make him sustain any injuries.

"Well, time to end this." Luz muttered and looked at Charles. Before Charles could even notice, he was on the floor. It has taken him a minute or two to realise that. "You should really practice on magic without saying the spells and also your movement. Let me show you how it's like with papa." Luz said as she gave him a signal to come over.

"You might not believe it Charles but as old looking as I am, I'm way stronger than papa!" Charles was excited to see the fight between James and Luz. We would obviously know who would win. "If I can make you go on the ground, I win." Luz said as she had already started.

Luz went in front of James as James shifted back. She launched a huge attack, making James to run and destroy the attack. He then casted a fire spell and launched it to reach Luz but Luz blocked it. Luz summoned the sword she had created and James did the same but he just immediately created it. She blasted a water, fire and thunder attack on James but he was only able to block fire and water. The thunder affected him but it wasn't too much.

James healed himself and started using his sword to fight with Luz. James was so focused on making Luz fall down that Luz used a sneak attack. "Jackpot." Luz murmured as she casted a spell to make James fall down. Charles's mouth was just completely wide and open. He was so speechless, even his voice looked like it was lost.

"Now that's how you do it!" A normal person would have been breathing heavily from that fight but Luz wasn't doing that. To sum it up, Luz isn't normal. Like, literally. She isn't normal at all.

Luz snapped her finger and they appeared right back into her room. "That was so fun!" Charles said as Luz fully agreed with him. Charles yawned and started getting extremely sleepy. "Mama, please can I sleep with you?" Luz was surprised by the question and nodded. Luz put her hand on Charles's forehead and casted a spell on him to make him look invisible to everyone apart from Luz and James.

It would look like Luz is holding a teddy bear but she's acting holding Charles. Luz went to take her bath and wore her pajamas. She lied down on her bed and even yawned too. Luz held Charles and started sleeping.

When will I tell her everything? Time is ticking.