Chapter 24.

Luz teleported back to the door and finally came back."Oi Luz! Where did you go to?" Alejandro went to Luz as Luz started shifting back. "Tch, I don't want him to know where I went to." Luz thought and he started disturbing her by firing her with questions about where she went to.

"Where did you go to? Where did you go to? Where did you go to? Where did you go to?" Luz got annoyed and annoyed with each question he kept on asking repeatedly. "Is this how having younger siblings feel like?" Luz thought and sighed. Alejandro kept on asking the same question which made Luz extremely angry. "Alejandro." He paused and Luz looked at him.

"Could we got on that spot over there?" Luz pointed and they both walked there. It was an area that no one could see them, so it wasn't that much. "You really want to know where I went to?" Luz held his throat and he was gasping for air. "Unfortunately, I don't want to tell you. I told you before, if you annoy me, I won't hesitate to kill you immediately." Luz threw his to the ground and looked at him.

"You monster, I was only asking you a question." Luz squatted and looked at him straight in the eyes. "That doesn't mean you should keep on asking me on and on. I know very well you're still traumatized from that memory. When we were both at the main field." Alejandro was shocked as Luz looked at him.

"Now, if I were you, I would stand up and act like nothing ever happened." Luz said and walked away as Alejandro stood up and dusted his shirt. "That older sister of mine isn't even a monster. She's the bare definition of the devil." Alejandro thought and sighed.

The host, again, went up to the stage and started testing the mic to talk. "Thank you all for attending this masquerade party! Now, please, let's all close our eyes and say our prayers." The host said as they all closed their eyes and started praying.

"As we vampires, dhampirs and half vampires are standing here, we all pray to not sacrifice ourselves for the sake of others but instead to finish them to help others and to our own benefit. We will kill, assassinate, and do more for our own benefits and to help others we hold dear. This prayer of ours shall be sent to our Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End, our God. Our prayers shall be answered, Amen." Everyone said as they all opened their eyes and went on with the masquerade party.

Vampires are basically good and bad people at the same time. Luz's actions was basically the whole of the prayer. She had killed a bunch of gangsters for the sake of the people she hold dear and for her sake; basically drinking their blood and eating their heart. It's terrible bit it's their nature, unfortunately. Luz went to chat with her aunt's children.

They just kept on talking and talking and Luz got bored. "This talk is just boring." Luz thought and she sighed. "I wish Amity or Willow or Gus was here. This would have been an interesting party." Luz sat down and decided to sleep. Minutes passed and she woke up, surprisingly. Luz's mother was in front of her and Luz looked at her and rubbed her eyes.

Luz yawned as there was a tear and her mother cleaned it. "Call Abel on your phone, it's time to go home." Luz nodded and brought out her phone from her pocket and started calling Abel. Abel picked and they started talking. "Hello, Abel?" Luz said and he answered. "Yes, Master Luz?" Abel said.

"Mother said you should come and pick us up, right now." Luz said. "I'm even outside right now with the car." Abel said as Luz was surprised. "Alright then, I'll tell Mother." Luz ended the call and paused. "Well, gotta love a man that does his work!" Luz thought and went to her mother. "Abel is outside right now with the car." Luz said. "Good, go tell Alejandro that it's time to go home, now." Luz nodded and went to Alejandro.

He was talking with two girls who looked like they were attracted to him. "Alejandro." Luz said as he looked at her. "Give me a break, would you?" He sighed and looked at Luz with disappointment. The two girls didn't even care about Alejandro, they cared more about Luz. They were literally staring at her, admiring how beautiful she is. "Hey, come stay with us for a while." One of them said as Luz held Alejandro's hand.

"Sorry girls, I have to take this younger brother of mine home. Just take my number." Luz put her left and right finger on both of their foreheads and before they both knew it, Alejandro and Luz weren't there again. "Seriously, do you not have any shame?" Luz stopped holding his hand and started walking. "I just wish someone like you didn't just even bother my conversation !?" Alejandro got on Luz nerves and Luz turned back to look at him and calmed down.

Luz pointed at those same girls who were laughing, holding a glass of wine. "You seriously didn't see that they don't think they are attractive? They only want to talk to you and play with your heart because they're both gold diggers. Let's just go, mother and Abel should be waiting for us in the car right now." Alejandro refused to accept this "nonsense" and folded his arms.

"How do you even know in the first place !?" Alejandro exclaimed. "Do you not read books? Look at your surroundings? Alejandro, things are changing. Love doesn't work that way! You don't just see random people and just start laughing with them and you just-" Luz didn't even bother to finish her sentence and sighed.

"I'm really sorry for you. I just wish you were more aware of what's going on around you." Luz looked at him with pity. "I'm not going to force you, when you're ready, come outside and enter the car. I don't even think Mother will wait for you." Luz walked outside and Alejandro was still standing there. Luz entered the car and sat down.

"I saw what happened." Her mother said. "I know." Luz said and sighed. "I'm very happy with the fact you even decided to correct him. He's still stuck in the past, he's not aware of what's happening around him." Her mother said as she looked at Luz. "Are we going to wait for him?" Luz looked at her and asked.

"Of course not. We both have things to do. Also, when I mean "we", immediately we have gone back home, start reading and practice new spells. I have things to do and I cannot be waiting for Alejandro because of his 'issues'." Her mother said and Abel immediately started the car.

They all went home and Luz went to go take a bath and started reading. "So instead of saying words to cast spells, I can either imagine them in my head or draw a circle on a paper as glyphs." Luz noted it down and looked at one of the glyphs. "Hmm, let me try out the light spell." Luz tried it and it actually worked.

"I guess I can use both paper and imagination but it also says here that if I'm on Red 5, I can be able to do things like that." Luz was thinking. "How to know your Red. Raise your hand and cast a fire and water spell and join it together. If it does not work, you have not reached Red 5. If it does, you have surpassed it." Luz tried it and it worked.

"This just looks like water that looks like fire. That is the most stupidest thing I have heard all day. " Luz read for some hours and decided it was time for her to rest and clear her mind. Immediately she was about to sleep, Alejandro knocked on the door.

"Come in." Luz yawned and started stretching. "Hey Luz." Alejandro said. "Let me guess, you want to apologize to me because you thought about it and actually realised I was right. Well isn't that a fresh change." Alejandro blushed and started to stutter. "That's not what I was going to s-say!" Luz went back to her normal position and looked at Alejandro.

"Wait a minute, I'm just remembering that I have a test next week and I'm also competing against Amity." Luz thought in he remind and sighed. "Just- Goodnight." Alejandro walked and opened the door. "I know you were going to say it and goodnight too!" Luz screamed as he closed the door.

Luz went to the bathroom and poured water on her face. She looked at the mirror and saw something was different. Yes, she has a scratch on her eye and her iris was also red in colour but it was something completely different.

The scratch on her hand grew bigger and she looked much more shiny than before.

"Meh, maybe it's just growth."