Chapter 21.

Luz looked at her phone and checked the time. "Amity, I think you should go home now." Luz carried Amity up because she still looked traumatized about everything that just happened. "I could just erase her memories and act like nothing happened but isn't that me invading in her personal space in a way?" Luz thought to herself.

Luz held Amity's hand and walked outside with her and people started looking at them. "Aww, such a cute couple." Someone said at the back and Amity started blushing. "Awwn, you want us to act like one?" Amity was blushing because of that sudden question that Luz asked. "Well then." Luz covered their faces with her hand and put her face close to hers.

"She smells like sunflowers." Amity thought as Luz patted her hair. Everyone in the crowd stared at them as Luz shifted back and saw blushing Amity. Luz went closer and shifted something into her ear. "Did you think I'd really kiss you?" Amity fell down because of those words and Luz immediately caught her.

People were screaming lovebirds and crazy lovers everywhere as Luz carried Amity princess-style. Luz really didn't bother because it didn't disturb her the most. Girls, women, boys and men were even falling down because of her beauty. What good character does Luz have?

Luz didn't bother to enter the house this time. She was actually very tired and just decided to carry Amity to her own house. She jumped and entered her room through her window and dropped Amity on her bed. Luz removed her Ralph Lauren shirt and unbuttoned some buttons because obviously, she needed breeze. Who wouldn't be tried after killing up to 50 or more people in a bar?

Luz lied down beside Amity and started sleeping. Amity and Luz were sleeping like newborn babies like it was nothing. "Master Luz, welcome-" Abel saw Amity and Luz sleeping on the bed and slowly closed the door. Abel sighed and smiled. "Ah, isn't it just nice to experience young love." Abel shaked his head and walked away.

Next Morning...
It was a pure and Sunday morning. You could hear people worshipping and praying to the Titan and you could just feel that shiny, bright sun, you know! Amity rubbed her eyes, yawned and looked at what was beside her. She first saw a similar person's chest, then a similar person's mouth and then a similar person's face.

"L-l-Luz!?" Amity screamed and jumped out right from the bed. "Ugh, Good morning Amity." Luz yawned and rubbed her eyes and then looked at Amity. "Well, aren't you beautiful more because of the sunlight." Amity started blushing and then she fell into Luz's arms like paper. "You should wake up Amity, I'm sure that your parents wouldn't want you getting late for Prayer Time." Amity looked at the analogue clock in the room and her eyes were widened.

"It's 7:59!?" Amity screamed. "I thought it's every 9:00 on Sundays." Luz tried to remember. "Yeah! But for my family, we do ours when it's 8:25 and 9:00!" Amity exclaimed. "Then, take the bath first." Amity was confused by hearing such thing from Luz. "Sure, you wouldn't want to get late right?" Luz looked at her and pointed at the bathroom.

"Amity. You should go there. Right now." Luz opened the bathroom door and pushed Amity inside. "Ow!" Amity said as Luz closed the bathroom door. "It's so big!" Amity screamed. "What is this, a castle or something?" Amity admired how big this bathroom is, even though it was very weird but normal to her.

Luz sighed and looked at the ceiling. "I know you want to say something, James." James appeared and greeted Luz. "Good morning to you too, Luz." Luz rolled her eyes and looked at him. "So? You can start talking." Luz stood up and went to her pocket and carried her wristband. She changed it to a Rubik's cube and started playing with it. "Actually, some people related to that gangster are actually looking for him and you have a party to attend today." Luz paused and thought of something.

"Why are you telling me this?" Luz asked. "Because those gangsters are going to attack people who are outside tonight and your party is tonight too." Luz was thinking and she got an idea. "Why not add all of them together!" James was shocked. "Luz, do you know what you're saying!?" James screamed.

"What type of party is it?" Luz asked. "It's a Masquerade party. Only Titan knows why they still that." James said to Luz. "Maybe because they want to hide their identity and show the fact that they are too rich." Luz yawned and brought out a mask. "Well, I'll wear this mask." Luz put it down somewhere and lied down. "I feel so uncomfortable." Luz thought in her mind and changed to a bat and started sleeping on her bed.

Amity had already taken her bath and wore her clothes. Immediately Amity came out, she saw Luz sleeping again. When she turned to the left, she saw James who was playing a game on his phone. "How did you come here!?" Amity was shocked. "I am literally her cousin and I'm staying with her for some months." James lied.
Amity went closer to Luz and started shaking something furry.

"Luz, wake up, I'm already-" Amity's eyes widened as she was about to scream. James snapped his hands and went to sleep. "It's already 8:15 huh." James snapped his fingers once again and Amity woke up. "First of all Amity, don't scream. Luz only turned to a vampire because she was uncomfortable. Just take her to the bathroom and pour water on her and clean her, she'll have her complete bath when she wakes up.

Amity carried Luz to the bathroom and poured water on her and cleaned her up. Surprisingly, Luz didn't wake up. It was like as if Luz was in a deep sleep. When Amity was looking at Luz, she clicked her tongue. "It's so annoying with the fact that she looks so cute!" Amity sighed and came out of the bathroom and gently dropped her on the bed.

"Oh My Titan! It's 8:21!" James held Amity and teleported her to her house. "You're welcome." James waved and left. "I will never get used to that." Amity was scared but brushed it off and entered her house. "Amity Blight! Where have you been!?" Odalia screamed. "Mother, I can explain-" Edric and Emira ran and helped Amity. "She went out to the woods to research!" Edric said as Odalia looked at him. "Why didn't you follow her?" Odalia asked as Edric gulped and Emira came forward.

"We did follow her, it's just that we... We became tired and we went home first! We were calling her on our phones to be checking if she was alright!" Emira lied as Odalia walked forward and looked at Amity. "But why does Amity smell like lavender?" Odalia asked and both of them felt a trickle of sweat on their necks. "I saw a lot of flowers with lavender and the smell stayed on me because I had layed on the floor on the place where there was lavender-smelling flowers  to take a break." Amity said as Edric and Emira sighed quietly in relief.

"Where is the proof that you actually-" Emira interrupted Odalia which made her not finish her sentence. "Ah! It's already 8:25!" Emira screamed as Odalia used her utmost speed to run to the sitting room. Emira sighed and Amity looked at them. "Thanks guys. I knew you had soft spots somewhere in that broken and wicked hearts of yours." Edric and Emira started laughing and Amity was confused.

"Oh poor, poor, stupid Amity. We're still those wicked siblings of yours, Amity. Just don't go  change your mind that were good siblings after what we just did." Edric scattered Amity's hair with his hand and Amity arranged it back.

"Let's go, we don't want Mom and Dad to yell at us. We're even late."