She Was Provoked

Isabelle

I jumped as I felt arms unexpectedly wrap around my waist. I turned around, I immediately felt relieved as my eyes locked with Sterling's.

"You scared the shit out of me." I scolded him with furrowed brows.

"Sorry." He amusingly chuckled. "You seemed a little preoccupied, it was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up."

I playfully slapped his chest. "I'm glad you find it funny."

"Sorry." He flashed me with a charming smile that practically made me melt for him right here. "I can make up for it."

"How?" I asked as I curiously arched a brow.

His hands grabbed my hips and he raised me up on the counter. His eyes studied my face for a moment before moving down to look at the rest of my body.

"I can think of one way." His voice was lower and darker.

I could feel the excitement building in between my legs. "How so?"

He placed a hand on my knee and slowly slid it up to my skirt. He didn't say anything else as he continued moving up to my inner thigh. The desire in me continued building as he reached my underwear.

His eyes met mine as he slipped a finger into the fabric, rubbing up and down my slit to make me wet for him. He dragged his finger up to my clit and rubbed a circle around it gently.

I bit my lower lip, I want more from him.

A smirk twitched onto his lips as he thrusted his finger inside of me. I gasped as my body filled with pleasure immediately, making his smirk grow wider.

"Do you like that Isabelle?" He asked seductively.

"Yes." I answered through heavy breaths.

He pulled his finger back, leaving just the tip before plunging it back into me. This time he used more force as he pumped it in and out of me. Our eye contact remained, letting him watch me as the pleasure washed over my face.

"Good girl." He praised as his thumb began to rub my clit.

My hands went to his shoulders to keep me up, he thrusted in deeper which made my nails dig into him. I could feel the pleasure intensify and my legs began to quiver and shake as he continued on.

I could feel myself getting closer to reaching my edge, just a little longer and he'd have me cumming for him.

He broke eye contact, bringing his lips to mine. I could feel the passion as his mouth attacked mine. He wasted no time to dart his tongue into my mouth, battling with my tongue as he continued using his fingers on me.

My body kept coming closer and closer, until I finally had enough. I moaned into his mouth as I felt myself tighten around his fingers. I reached my climax and it was intense, so intense that if I were standing I'd probably fall to the ground.

He pulled away once my moans stopped, a smug grin on his face as he brought his fingers to his lips. He opened up and placed them inside, sucking off all my juices.

"You always taste so fucking sweet." He complimented. "Was that apology good enough for you Sweetheart?"

"Yes," I nodded as I tried to regain control of my breathing.

"Good." He backed away, allowing me to get down from the counter. "There's more where that came from later, for now I'm going to get in some more comfortable clothes."

"Okay." I straightened my skirt out. "I'll look for something to make for dinner then."

"Sounds good." He responded as he headed towards the bedroom.

I looked through the cupboards, trying to find the best thing for a meal. I grabbed out a box of noodles and found a jar of marinara sauce. I made my way over to the freezer and found some frozen meatballs.

I went to grab the pans needed from another cupboard when Sterling came rushing out of the bedroom. His suit was still on, he looked furious as he headed for my direction.

"We need to go to my parent's house right now." He was trying to hold back his anger but he wasn't doing a good job at it.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I quickly put away everything I had gotten out.

I couldn't help but feel panic coil in my stomach. Clearly this is something that's worked him up. Either Elise had made a move or something was wrong with Kaydence.

In this case, I'm hoping the problem is Elise. The last thing we need is for something to happen to Kaydence, especially with her being pregnant.

"Let's just go." His tone was short.

I grabbed my purse and followed behind him to the elevator. We stood inside of it silently as it made its descent to the basement. The doors opened and he quickly strided over to the green Lamborghini.

We both got in and he started it up. He reversed and pulled out of the parking lot. My eyes glanced over at him as he watched the road.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" I finally asked.

His face was emotionless but his knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel so tightly. I could see a storm brewing in those icy blue orbs. Right now they looked like they may smite someone who dared look at him the wrong way.

Sterling may have changed over the years, but the way he deals with his anger clearly hasn't. He deals with his emotions one of two ways, either he has a short outburst and it's bad or he sits there and stews on it until he finally explodes.

I can tell this is one of the times he was about to burst. Whoever had caused this should run fast and far far away before they feel his wrath.

"Elise." His face contorted with disgust as her name left his lips.

I had a gut feeling it was her.

"What did she do?" I had a pretty good idea but this is something I needed his confirmation on.

"As my father expected, she was provoked." His adams apple bobbed as he paused. "The bitch released her story on Kaydence but there's more."

My stomach twisted with uneasiness. "What else did she do?"

We expected the story about Kaydence possibly coming to light, but I personally wasn't prepared for there to be something else with this. As far as we knew Elise didn't have anything else against the Tiptons.

Whatever it is though, it must be bad.