We Need To Communicate

Sterling

I glanced over at Isabelle for about the tenth time since leaving the restaurant. She was being quiet, way too quiet. Her demeanor had completely changed. She wasn't going to get out of this car until I knew why.

I pulled over to the side of the road and put the car in park. She looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. "What are you doing?"

I proceeded to give her my full attention. "Something's wrong, I can tell. What is it?"

"I'm just over thinking." I watched as she nervously bit her lip.

"About what?" I was trying to coax more information out of her. "Izzy, you can tell me anything. We need to communicate if this is going to work."

"You're right." She sighed. "It was a little disappointing that you made that guy delete those pictures. Am I not worthy of being seen with you?"

It was disappointing that she would think that. Of course judging by my track record I can't say I blame her. However I managed to catch this miscommunication in time before it messed anything up.

"You are worthy of being seen with me. Hell, I'd show you off to the whole world." I began to explain myself. "I just figured if we're taking things slow that you'd want to stay out of the limelight for a little while. I know that it can be a lot sometimes and I don't want you to have to deal with it until you're ready."

"That makes sense." She seemed to be more relaxed once she got an explanation. "I appreciate you respecting my wishes."

"Of course." I placed my hand on her thigh. "There's another reason I did it. I did it to help keep you protected Isabelle. I know Elise has to be up to something and I feel like if any picture of us goes to the tabloids that'll practically put a target on your back."

She nodded. "I understand."

I took her chin between my finger and thumb to make her beautiful grey orbs look into my eyes. "If you want the public to know, just say the word. I'll do it. I'd honestly do anything to make you smile. Whatever fit Elise tries to throw over it I can handle if it means that much to you."

"No." She shook her head. "You're right. We need to play this smart. We need to be confident in what we're doing before we're in the public eye."

"Okay." I was a little relieved she agreed with me. I meant what I said about going public if she wanted to but taking our time just seemed like the best decision right now.

"So what now?" She asked. "Anything else planned for this date?"

I moved my one hand further up her thigh. Close enough in between her legs to get her excited but not too much. "I did have something else in mind." I spoke lowly as I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Except it involves the bed at my place with no clothes on."

She began to immediately blush at my words. "Okay."

I removed my hands from her body and pulled back onto the road. We had cleared up our misunderstanding and both were on the same page. Now it was time to take her back to my place and have her night end with nothing but pleasure.

I parked the car in my spot and held Isabelle's hand as I led the way to my apartment. The sexual tension became thicker and thicker the longer it took to get home. I could feel the bulge in my pants aching to be free. Aching to be deep inside of her.

The elevator dinged and we went right to my apartment door. I opened it and picked her up bridal style. I marched to the bedroom like I was a man with an important mission.

I set her down once we were in the room and stripped the black dress off of her body. I then took one of her hands and placed it on the bulge from my shaft. I let out a small groan at her touch. "The things you do to me Isabelle. Makes me just want to bend your ass over and fuck you nice and hard."

The want I had for her was like no other. I needed her and I could see in her eyes she needed me just as bad.

"So do it then." She responded seductively.

Her words seemed to have unleashed the beast within me. I quickly undress all the way and rip off her underwear and bra. I needed to see every beautiful inch of her perfect body. Not only did I need to see it, but I needed to feel it all over me.

I grabbed my tie and bound her hands together in front of her. I then placed her on the bed and kissed her on her perfectly plump lips. I slipped my tongue inside the first chance I had gotten and we battled it out for a moment until my tongue ultimately dominated hers.

I then proceeded to kiss down her body. I stopped at her breasts and pinched at her nipples. She let out a low moan as I proceeded to lick and suck on them. I made sure to leave my mark on her breasts. She was mine and only mine.

I then trailed my kisses down her body and spread her long legs apart. I placed kisses up her thighs but stopped before reaching her opening. I could see her body shake with anticipation each time I got so close but pulled away.

"You tease." She spoke softly.

I smirked to myself as I decided to take her by surprise now. I dug my nails into her thighs to keep them firmly spread. I then proceeded to lick her opening up to her clit. I moved my tongue around just the way she liked it. I continued going from her clit to her opening to taste her excitement.

The need to fuck her had taken over though. I stood up and grabbed a condom from the nightstand and placed it on myself. I got back on the bed and hovered over her. I teased her opening with the tip of my erection before plunging myself deep into her.

I began to thrust forcefully in and out of her. Over and over, pounding harder into her each time. She let out moan after moan. I could tell she was getting closer but she needed something to send her over the edge.

"Touch yourself." I demanded as my hand reached for her neck.

She moved her hand down and proceeded to stimulate her clit as I wrapped my fingers firmly around her throat. I thrusted into her even harder than before which was enough to send her over the edge she had reached.

I felt her tighten around my shaft as she closed her eyes and let out moan after moan. I continued pumping in and out of her as I felt myself begin to reach my peak. I continued watching her face filled with pleasure. That was enough to do it for me and my own climax took over.

This was everything, she was everything.