I'm All In

Isabelle

I tapped my fingers on my desk as I impatiently awaited the presence of the demon that is Elise. It didn't exactly help that I didn't know exactly what this was about. All the information that Sterling shared was that she was now threatening his father. About the stupidest thing she could ever do honestly.

I've been around long enough to know that there is a not so pleasant side to Damon Tipton. I've never witnessed it and I don't know the things he's done in his lifetime, it wasn't my business to find out either. There's just a look in his eye, like there's a beast inside of him hibernating, waiting for the right to come out.

Sterling has the same look in his eyes. The only difference is I don't think he's explored that side of himself. But it's there, after all he is Damon's son. He may have a kind heart like Kaydence but I've seen him extremely angry a few years ago and the rage he has is just as ruthless as his father's.

I had a feeling both of their darker sides were about to come out. Whatever Elise said to get this meeting had worked up both of them. The entire floor of the building could feel the tension Damon and Sterling brought in with them this morning.

Sterling finally came out of his office. It was just about time for Elise to arrive. I could see the frustration on his face that he was holding back. It slightly faded as he looked upon me. He took the chair in front of my desk and sat down.

"Isabelle, I don't know what's going to happen." He glanced down and then his eyes looked up into mine. "This already a fucked up mess and it's only bound to get worse, I don't blame you if you want to consider going separate ways until it's been dealt with."

I know he wasn't saying this because he wanted to, it was obvious by the look on his face that the idea was killing him. He was just trying to give me an out to better protect me. At least that was his thought, but I wasn't going to back down and take it. That's not the person I am.

I leaned in over the desk and looked into those icy blue eyes seriously. "No."

"No?" He raised a brow.

"Sterling, I'm all in on this." I responded. "Whatever problems arise I'm not backing down, especially to someone like Elise. We're in this together."

He broke eye contact and looked down at the desk. "No matter how dark it gets?"

I placed my finger under his chin and forced him to look up at me once more. "No matter what."

A small smile crossed his lips. "You're an amazing woman, I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled back. "It's getting close now though, whatever your meeting is about you better make sure you're prepared for it."

"Right." He nodded as he stood up. He leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Just be out here when this shit is done with. I have a feeling I may need a way to vent out my frustration and the best way I can think of is to fuck you til you can't take it anymore."

I bit my bottom lip slightly as a thrill of excitement went through my body. "Whatever you need, I'll be right here."

He placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Good."

He straightened back up and I watched as he headed for his father's office. Just as he reached the door the elevator dinged and revealed the bitch herself. She walked confidently in the direction where Sterling stood. It was as if she felt like she was really going to bring them down with this information she was bringing with her.

Followed behind her was Alexandra of course. She looked a little nervous herself, which made me wonder if maybe she knew what Elise had on them. Maybe she could give me some information while this meeting was going on.

My eyes shifted to the interaction between Sterling and Elise. She remained confident and I could see the anger in his building. He's doing his best to hold back but I could tell he was already sick of her shit.

I got up from my desk and pretended as if I was going to Killian's desk. I watched as Stacey, Damon's Assistant, let Sterling and Elise into the office. Alexandra went and took a seat on the couch and I figured now was time to make my move.

"Hey." I greeted her with a smile. It was my way of making it clear that just because our bosses were enemies didn't mean she had to feel uncomfortable with me.

"Hey." She was still a little nervous.

I took a seat down next to her. "Any idea what all this is about? Seems like it's a pretty big deal."

"I don't." Alexandra shook her head. "Ms. Tunt is pretty private when it comes to information regarding the Tipton family."

"Got it." I nodded. If she wasn't able to tell me anything I planned to still make sure I used this time wisely. "You know, I had a lot of fun when we got a drink before, we should do it again."

Alexandra relaxed slightly. "Yeah, I agree."

"When are you free next?" I knew the odds of getting any major information weren't high right now. She wasn't going to be as willing to open up with her boss in the next room who could catch her talking to me at any possible moment.

"I don't know yet." Alexandra responded. "I'll have to take a look at the calendar. I'm usually more free on the weekend days, that's when Ms. Tunt goes out and doesn't want me around to report back to her parents or her grandfather."

"Okay." I nodded.

Interesting that Wilson Tunt had been mentioned again. How much influence did he have on Elise's life? Why did her actions have to be reported to him? My gut told me that it wasn't just because he had an arranged marriage for her, there's got to be something more.

I continued talking with Alexandra a little longer. I went off topic of Elise and work as I didn't want that to be the only thing she felt like she talked about me. I wanted her to feel like we were developing a better relationship with each other. The better it was the better the information I would get from her.

After about thirty minutes I looked at the clock. I then turned my attention back to Alexandra. "I better get back to work. Let me know if you need anything."

"Of course." She nodded. "See you later Isabelle."

"See ya." I smiled and headed back to my desk.

The last thing we needed was for this meeting to end and Elise to see me with her assistant. That would only make things worse for Alexandra.