This One Urge

Isabelle

"My office please." Sterling instructed as he walked past my desk.

I wasn't sure what this was about. He had just finished up his meeting with his father so really it could be anything. He didn't seem like he was upset about anything. Then again he didn't exactly seem happy coming back either.

I got up from my seat and hurried behind him before the door closed. Once it was shut he turned his attention to me. His gaze was intense as he looked up and down my body. I gulped down the lump in my throat that had developed.

"What's going on?" I asked apprehensively. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine." He responded as he closed the gap in between us. "I just wanted to have a moment alone with you."

"Oh." I'm not going to lie, I was a little relieved. I was worried that something major had happened with this Elise thing.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me against him. His lips met mine for a moment before slightly pulling back. His breathing was a little heavier as he seemed to contemplate his next move.

"I don't think I can get another thing done until this one urge I have is satisfied." His voice was low and seductive as he began to unbutton my blouse.

"Sterling, here?" We may have done a few things here before but it still didn't make it right.

"Yes." He spoke as he finished unbuttoning my shirt to expose my bra. He then gripped my hips and guided me back. He lifted me up slightly to make it so I was now sitting on his desk. "I was thinking a little more like right here though."

"Sterling-" I began to protest but he cut me off.

"It's fine, trust me." He spoke reassuringly. "Now relax Sweetheart, let me make that beautiful body of yours feel good."

Before I could say another word he was on his knees with my skirt hiked up to my waist. His hands spread my thighs apart and he moved my underwear to the side with his fingers. His head went right in between my legs where he licked up and down my opening.

I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan as I decided to embrace what he was doing. His tongue began to swirl around my clit as he entered a finger inside of me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued on.

"Sterling." I moaned for him.

That only seemed to enable him more. His finger thrusted into me harder as he nibbled and sucked on my clit. I gripped his hair as I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loudly. My breathing grew heavier as I could feel my climax building.

He continued pleasing me until my body couldn't take it anymore. I practically slapped my hand over my mouth as my orgasm took over. Moan after moan left my body as he didn't let up with his tongue. He clearly wanted to drag this out as long as he could.

He stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. His icy blue eyes looked into my grey orbs. There was an intense desire and determination in them. I could tell he was a man set out on a mission right now.

He walked around to his desk and opened the drawer. Protection was a must, that was the one thing we had agreed on before going down this road. He unzipped his pants as he walked back over to where I sat on the desk. Once he was ready he positioned himself in between my legs.

"No matter how hard I try to distract myself, fucking you on my desk seems to be the main thought in my mind." He spoke as he looked over my body. "I'm surprised I made it this long before acting on it."

He placed a hand on my hip as he used the over to guide his shaft to my opening. With one hard thrust he was inside of me. He started out nice and gentle but that didn't last long. With each thrust he seemed to only ram into me harder and harder.

I placed my hands on the desk to help keep me supported as he pounded into me over and over again. I could feel the pleasure coursing through my body once again. I gasped as he moved one of his hands so he could tease my clit with his thumb.

It no longer mattered that we were in the office. I was too focused on letting him complete the goal he had set out on. It was like we were addicted to each other. I needed him to keep going until we were both satisfied.

"God you're so fucking tight." He spoke in between his grunts.

His words only seemed to make things a little more intense than they already were. I could feel myself on the edge. I just needed a little longer and he would have me orgasming for him a second time.

"You're getting close. I can feel it." He spoke again as he rubbed my clit a little harder. "Cum for me Isabelle, cum on my cock."

That was enough for my climax to take over. He continued to thrust into me hard as I let out moan after moan for him. My legs shook from how intense this moment was. Just like the first one he made it his goal to drag out my orgasm as long as possible.

As I was finally starting to come down from mine he had reached his own edge. He held me against him as he let out low grunts. He pulled out of me after a few moments of silence.

I got down from his desk and fixed my underwear and skirt as he disposed of the condom and pulled up his pants. I had just finished buttoning up my blouse when he came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Get it out of your system?" I teased.

"For now." I could feel his breath as he spoke into my ear. "Of course if I seem to have the sudden urge again I won't hesitate to call you in here."

I turned around so I was now facing him. "Real cute, but you're a busy man and you have work to do."

"I know." He let out a small groan.

"Get your work done and I'll come over to bake you something tonight?" I suggested.

"Bake me something, again?" He raised a brow. "Izzy, you already know I have a hard time passing up one of your delicious treats. I'm starting to think you're trying to fatten me up though."

"Of course." I smiled as I joked with him. "It'll make it a lot harder for you to get away from me. Plus there's that saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

He let out a low chuckle as he pulled me in closer to him. "I've heard of it, but there's one problem with that. You've already got my heart."