You Still Have Them?

Isabelle

My phone began to ring as I laid on my bed. I picked it up from the nightstand to see who it was. I couldn't help but smile to myself as Sterling's name was the one that popped up. I quickly answered it and placed it to my ear.

"Well hello there. Is this a business or a personal call?" I asked.

"A little of both." He responded.

"Okay, what do you need?" I raised a brow.

I hadn't heard from him since we parted ways this afternoon. He had left to go speak with his father and from what I understood he expected it to be an intense conversation. I was curious to ask for details honestly. But it wasn't my place, if he wanted me to know then he would tell me.

"I've sent a car for you. I want you to get in it and I'll meet you where it stops." Judging by how assertive he was with his words I could tell this was more of an order than a suggestion.

"Okay. And will I be back to the orphanage tonight?" If he planned to keep me out then I needed to let Mrs. Strahm and Emily know so they didn't get worried.

He was silent as he was clearly in thought for a moment. "No. I'm not going to give you any more information until we meet."

"Can I atleast ask what this is about?" I didn't expect him to request my presence tonight. "I thought your father was going to have you tied up for the rest of the night."

"Let's just say I found out some shit and I want to get my mind off of it." He clearly didn't want to give any details and I wasn't about to push it.

"Okay. I'll see you soon then." The odds were that this car for me would be here in minutes.

"Great. I can't wait." He then hung up the phone.

I slipped my shoes back on and grabbed a few items to put in my purse. I then exited the room and headed to Mrs. Strahm's office. I knocked on the door and waited for her to give me the okay to step inside.

"Come in." She called out.

I opened the door and stepped inside. "I'll be out tonight, as far as I've been told I won't be back so don't have Emily wait up."

"Okay." She nodded and then proceeded to smirk. "I assume this is by Tipton orders?"

I could feel myself slightly blush. "Yes."

"Well you tell that man he better stop by here some time soon." She responded. "It's been awhile since I've seen him. It would be nice to catch up with him."

"Of course." I nod.

"Have a good time Isabelle." She softly smiled.

"I will." I assured her before shutting the door.

I headed outside and as I had expected, the car was already waiting for me. I got into the back seat and the driver headed to the destination he had been given. This had been the same driver who had taken me to work when I first started out.

I watched out of the window as I tried to figure out exactly where Sterling was having me taken. "Where are we going?" I asked the driver as my eyes looked at my surroundings.

"Mr. Tipton informed me to keep it a secret." The man responded.

"Of course." I mumbled to myself.

About fifteen minutes later we arrived at a tall building. The driver went into an underground parking garage and stopped the car right next to the familiar green Lamborghini. Sterling stood right next to his car as if he had been waiting for me the whole time.

I got out of the car and Sterling gave the driver a wave to dismiss him. Once we were close enough he wrapped an arm around my waist and placed a kiss on my lips. He then pulled his mouth away and led the way to an elevator.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My apartment building." He answered. "There's a penthouse up at the top where I live.

"Oh really? I get to see where the infamous Sterling Tipton lives already?" I teased him.

He smiled slightly as he let out a low chuckle. "I guess so. Which is probably a good thing."

"Why's that?" I raised a brow.

He backed me up to the elevator wall as his eyes looked into mine. I could see the want and desire within him. "Because you'll be spending a lot of time here." His voice was low and seductive. "A lot of it on your back, maybe on your knees."

I could feel the excitement inside of me begin to build at his words. I couldn't help the thoughts that went through my head about what he might do to me. While Sterling had been on the sweeter side the first time we had sex it didn't last long. The other times since he made damn sure I knew he was in charge. Just the way I liked it.

The elevator dinged before this moment could get any steamier. He held me against him as he walked to the door of his penthouse and opened it up. We stepped inside and I looked around at his home.

The walls were brightly colored and there were a ton of floor to ceiling windows. His furniture in the living room was a mix between white and light grey. There was an open kitchen with an island in the middle. He had a doorway that led into a dining room and some stairs that I assumed led to some bed rooms.

"Wow. The hotel penthouses are something but this is slightly more impressive." I complimented as I looked around.

"Yeah. I bought this on my own so there was no influence on the decision making." He responded as he followed behind me.

I turned around and smirked at him. "So where are all the toy cars?" I teased him. My eyes went wide when I realized how long it was taking him to answer. "You still have them?"

This time he's the one who blushed. "The closet in my home office is where I keep them. Locked up of course."

"Nice." I didn't want him to feel embarrassed by his collection.

He closed the gap between us and pulled me against him. "You know me so well. Now onto something else, I was thinking on my way home. I know we went around Seattle together but that was more friendly, but I want to take you out on a real date."

"Oh really?" I couldn't help the smile that crossed my lips.

We had a few dates when we were younger so it's not like it would be the first one. The thought of one now though still held as much excitement as that first one did though.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay." I agreed. "I guess I can allow that."