"Thank you for the ride but I won't be having any relations besides work with you or anyone at the office for that matter." She got out of the car.

"How about this" I got out of the car calling to her as she headed toward the front door. "I'll bring dinner for us to have here, that way no one else can see us interacting out of business hours and I won't be in your kitchen, plus we get to know each other better."

I smiled knowing that was reasonable. As she just looked at me with caution. She took a couple steps toward me standing on the opposite off the door I stood behind.

"What are you up to?" She crossed her arms and looked at me.

"I really want to take you to dinner, I think a woman as beautiful as you should be wined and dined." I explained leaning on the car roof.

"That's sweet but I'm not like those women you take home, I don't like the extravagance and expensive things, they don't impress me." She challenged.

"Well I'm not like the other men you hate. I like to work for the woman I want. I won't stop until she's mine either." I bit my lip looking at her lightly glossed ones.

"We'll see about that." She smirked walking inside before raising a hand in a quick wave goodbye.

"Yes we will, and when I have you, we won't be leaving the bedroom for a few days." I muttered to myself as I got in my car and headed back home to my own apartment.

Thirty minutes later, I was parked in the garage before I headed up to my apartment. My apartment wasn't really like a bachelor pad but you knew that it was an all male space. Once I reached the twentieth floor I walked straight to my door around the corner in a secluded like area. I went on high alert, one of the many gifts that came along with the curse or blessing I was given while in Africa. Someone one was in my apartment. I quietly opened the door, and dropped my keys in my suit jacket pocket before locking the door behind me, cautiously walking around, and listening. I heard a glass lightly clink against another before liquid began to poor, I headed straight for the kitchen.

"Mm!" Gabriel piped up as he saw me over the rim of the glass he was drinking whiskey from. "You're home, why did you walk in so quietly?"

"Gabe, why are you in my house and not your own?" I asked with and annoyed yet relieved sigh.

"Big bro, you just came back from Africa, I missed you, didn't you miss your younger brother those three months you were gone?" Gabriel pouted as he poured a second glass with whiskey and pushed it across the kitchen counter where he sat looking at me.

I caught the glass before it fell and swished it around a bit before drinking it. He had gotten in the mini bar I had and picked out the large square bottle with a round neck and glass cork. I'm sure he doesn't even know what he's drinking. I went back in to the hall and hung my bag up on the coat rack before I returned to my slightly tipsy brother.

"Sure, but you could've waited until I was home then asked if you could come over. I know you're here for another reason." I took a seat on the third stool leaving one in between us.

"Whatever, I saw you and Marina leaving the office together, I thought I told you she's mine!" He hissed angrily at me.

The beast in me wanted to slaughter him at the statement that he brought up again. How dare he try to claim what was rightfully his. She belonged to me not my wimpy excuse of a little brother. I had to keep myself from launching at him the way my beast demanded I do.

'Kill him he is an easy challenge.' My beast demanded of me.

"No!" I growled internally to my beast. "He is my brother!"