𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

Jaden- so... are you okay?

Giorgia- are you

Jaden- no.

Giorgia- me neither.

Giorgia sat up on the counter as Jaden sat kn the closed toilet lid. Trying to keep space. Refusing to make eye contact.

Giorgia - do you- nevermind.

Jaden- do i what?

Giorgia - do you regret it?

Jaden- the break up?

He glanced up as she nodded. Jaden took a moment to think before shaking his head.

Jaden- no.

Giorgia- oh... right. Okay.

She nodded and mentally kicked herself in the shin for asking.

Jaden- we did it for a reason... right? Those reasons are still there.

Giorgia- and you don't think we could work them out together?

Jaden- do you?

He cocked an eyebrow as he looked up at her. So confused by her question.

Giorgia- I- I don't know...

Jaden- if we could have worked it out together, don't you think we would have by now?

Giorgia- maybe, or maybe we needed time?

Jaden- thats not what you thought a couple nights ago...

Giorgia- a couple nights ago I was thinking a lot of shit. Lets not act like i was thinking rationally at all. I had to listen to Scooter scold me for 2 hours yesterday about disabling all of my social media on a release day.

Jaden- why didn't you undo it then?

Giorgia- cause I'm stubborn and wasn't about to undisable them just cause he told me to. Especially the way he told me to. He practically said that he owns me. And while thats kind of true, it didn't sit right with me.

Jaden- you realize he could terminate your deal... right?

Giorgia- I'm not convinced i'm cut out for this life Jaden.

Jaden- you're so talented

Giorgia- but im so fragile... I can't take the criticism.

Jaden- you've convinced yourself you can't. Theres a difference.

Giorgia- that's what nessa said too...

Jaden- you talked to nessa about this?

Giorgia- well yeah... she's my roommate, so when I showed up at home, clearly stressed out, I talked to her about it.

Jaden- right... yeah, of course.

His insecurities.

Giorgia- why?

Jaden- nothing, that was a good choice. Nessa's great, shes really smart, i'm sure she's good with advice.

Giorgia- yeah, Nessa's really great...

Her insecurities.

Jaden- we should probably get back out there before Bryce comes banging on the door thinking we're fucking or something.