𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

Nessa- the only thing you said there that makes you stupid is the fact that you really believe that you've lost him completely. That boy is head over heals for you. Nothing could keep him away completely.

Giorgia- I don't deserve that from him. Or from anyone- fuck. Just... nevermind. I sound like I'm just looking for attention now. I'm sorry. I'm not I just-

Nessa- you're going through it right now Giorgia. I know that. Jaden knows that. He isn't giving up on you, despite what you've convinced yourself. He's giving you the space to grow.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door and Giorgia went to wipe her eyes so quickly that she accidentally slapped her own face.

Both girls let out a soft laugh at that action.

Nessa- occupied, just a minute!

She called out to whomever was knocking.

Jaden- Nessa?

The boy was confused, he'd thought Giorgia was alone. Giorgia's insecurities on the other hand, told her that he clearly was looking for Nessa.

Giorgia- oh...

She whispered to herself. Her logical side of her mind was reminding her that Jaden loves her and obviously came to check on her. But her anxiety convinced her otherwise. How could Jaden have ever really loved her anyways. Giorgia isn't capable of being loved. Obviously he was just confused and their breakup opened his eyes and showed him how he could do so much better. Nessa is so much better.

Jaden- Sorry... I was looking for Giorgia...

His voice sounded pained, but why? Giorgia's mind couldn't wrap around it. She couldn't bring herself to believe he truly loved her, he was just confused. Nobody could ever love her.

Her anxiety convinced her of this. And lately her anxiety has been at the wheel.

Nessa, the only clear minded one here, knew what that pain was. Fear.

Jaden was scared, now that Giorgia isn't his anymore, she could go and fall in love with anyone else. His jealousy was peeked by any interaction she had with someone else. And her new roommate, who's also a female, bisexual, tiktoker-turned musician, that threatened Jaden.

Nessa- come in

She sighed and unlocked the door, ignoring the look of panic on Giorgia's face. Jaden hesitated before coming in.

Jaden- I just wanted to check on you... I'm sorry

Giorgia- sorry?

Jaden- for interrupting...

Nessa- we were just talking. Something you two should probably do.

She started to walk out when Jaden and Giorgia each grabbed one of her wrists. Begging her to stay. Both of them, scared to be alone together.

Nessa- you guys still have to be friends, so clearly you have a couple things to talk out. I think it's best for everyone if you clear the air a bit. You can't do that with me here.

Giorgia- Ness...

Nessa- you trust me?

Giorgia- yea...

Nessa- trust me now. Talk to him.

The two girls whispered as Nessa nodded her head in Jaden's direction before finally making her way out the door.