A showcase with @AuricWarScribe

author of: The Indomitable Titans: Resurgent Enemy

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

It actually started when I was about 12 or so, I wanted to create an action story with all of my friends as characters. Over time, the story just started to come to me. I wanted to tell a story about what the revelation of people with powers living among us would do to the world politically and socially.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Something I've struggled with is the actual writing of the story. I'm not an English major. I also don't have and professional experience writing books so learning how to type it up so it sounds like a professionally done book was hard.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I liked exploring the concepts of my ideas. Like, what would these powers look like? Where did they come from? What type of societies and cultures do these powered people have? That was the best part.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I have had a very positive response. Readers have told me they get engrossed into the story and want to keep reading it. I have heard that people think about the story even when not reading, wondering about the characters and the overall storyline. I try to also present moral challenges to the reader so that they can thing about their own morals. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

My story is a piece of a series. The Indomitable Titans: Resurgent Enemy is book 2 in the series. Book 1, The indomitable Titans: Gods of Men is self-published and is available on Amazon (amazon wont let me post it here since they are carrying it).

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

 I would like them to take away this; people can be cruel and demonize groups that aren't like them, but there are good people out there that will fight against that and realize we're all in this thing together.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

 I would say to just try to take some time each day to write. Even if its only 500 words a day. Just getting it typed up is the hardest part. 

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

The main character, Rouke, cares about all people everywhere and that's what I try to do.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The engrossing storyline, the action (its stuffed with action), a great cast of characters. 

10 do you have any future projects?

 I do! I'll be doing more of this series and posting it here to Wattpad!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.