A showcase with @LesbianJuliet88, author of A secret love affair

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

A Netflix movie called A Secret Love which also mimicked me and my girlfriends love story.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

The college part. I didn't know anything about college since I was online for my six months.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

It was actually a collaboration with another reader. We actually enjoyed building the characters and making them feel real.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

Sienna and Paige are the best characters, that they wished the story was longer.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

stand alone

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

That you can be happy with someone whether they are your best friend or someone really close to you that can be apart of your life. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Mistakes and flaws happen, the main focus is to write the story that is to be told. You can fix everything afterwards. A story is worth telling and just keep writing.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

this book it was actually more towards my girlfriend and the reality of who she is. We both learned to accept to ourselves in the end and love one another.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

If you like the idea of using itching powder on someone then this story is for you lol no, I am not kidding.

10 do you have any future projects?

Tons, I have two going right now one is another Novel and another is involving a series that I have been working on since 2016.