A showcase with @RacheelQuist, author of World's apart

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

 I was inspired by the After series by Anna Todd. I wanted to write something different, a unique tale. Something that everyone would love. 

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

My biggest struggle is the development of characters. I mean it's easy to create a character but when feelings are involved, its something else. 

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoy writing dialogues. It's so fun

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

well, quite positive outside Wattpad but I'm now getting to know my readers. 

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

its a novel

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like my readers to learn about relationships and the role of communication in it. 

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Go with the flow. Never give up

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

 Yes, probably a few. Her inner conflicts is something I struggled with too

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

i believe in love. I know it's there, just you have to find it. And it's not the same for everybody else. 

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, i do

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.