A showcase with @Cass13Qu1nn, author of: Making Her Mark

1. What inspired the idea of your story?

It was a dream. A friend and I had a heated afternoon talking celebs we'd want to have "fun" with. Then that night I had this dream that came from a real life event. It was like an alternate timeline story.

2. What is something you struggled with constructing your story?

I had certain chapters/ideas I wanted to write but occasionally it was finding a way to get to the next key point.

3. What did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Some of the feedback. It's been very nice knowing that people have been reading it.

4. What's the overall response of your story from your readers?

Positive. Generally, I find that people have enjoyed the story but I don't hear from everyone which is a worry.

5. Is your story a stand alone novel or piece of a series?

Unsure as yet. This is based on a real life person but not a true story. Like I say it's more and alternate timeline. So I could draw more from it as there is plenty to tell.

6. What would you like your readers to take from your story?

I tried to leave this on a hopefully and positive note from what was a bleak start about a guy down on his luck.

7. What advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

It's cliché but just write. But also edit. I've found I've published then a few days later re-read and thought "what the hell am I saying here?"

8. Does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

The anxiety and depression, yes. Plus the adventurous sexual appetite

9. What is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The adult themes in the book are fun, a little shocking but not too graphic. Some said "it's naughty enough but doesn't go full porno. I like that"

10. Do you have any future projects?

I have another book on my profile that I need to fill out more. A collection of shorter stories. Plus if more people enjoy Making her Mark then I would do the alternate timelines discussed

 Plus if more people enjoy Making her Mark then I would do the alternate timelines discussed